Chapter 55

After a month finally I'm back in wattpad.

Enjoy Reading.

Avni

When I flipped opened my eyes disrupted by the faint daylight around the room, I found my hands wrapped around a neck and my mouth snuggled at the spot his throat ends and chest begins. I'm in bed.

His one hand underneath my head over my pillow, don't know when he put his hand there. And his another arm wrapped around my waist. I can hear his heavy breath.

God he smell so good. I inhaled deeply, filled my chest with his sweet cologne.

I huddled more into him.

"Stop it. You are turning me on." I heard him said, his voice muffled in faux indignation, a bit fatigue due to the sleep. And my breath stifled. I know he is referring to my lips on his skin, the spot where it shouldn't be.

Even at this early hour, how could a man go all so erotic! My eyes rolled and I giggled inwardly.

"I love you" I whispered followed by a small giggle, snuggled my face over his throat. And His Adam apple bobbed.

I smiled in mind, my nose puffed a contented sigh. This man, never fails to amaze me with his skillful make out session. Skilful! Is he already experienced! My subconscious glared with all warning, left her seat to swat me across my face.
I quailed, ducked my face in his neck meekly.

"Keep saying" his voice laced with chuckle, he pulled me closer. My chest smashed onto his. My body elated. Hazily my subliminal self blushed wandering through the event of last night. I bit my lips, became tinting red, my toes curled up.
Our few hours ago moment still so fresh within me. My lips parted in response envisioning the way his lips had travelled down my shoulders, neck, between my breast_ caused me slipped into the world of avid, licentious ecstasy.

"I love you" I whispered, enounced once more letting out all my love and contentment through those cosmic words of pledge as well as some troth. I dug my face in his embrace.
I listened to his staccato breaths. These days my most favourite rhythm, listening to his heartbeats.

********

"Lalala lalalala
He crave for me. Neil Khanna crave for me." It's reverberating inside me on and on and on. I'm humming the tune sitting in the toilet seat, he sang last night. Tu hi meri Shab hai Subhah hai...tu hi Din hai Mera.. his gaze was all over me the whole evening. I couldn't help a grin curled up my lips foolishly.

"Avi it's been an hour you are inside the washroom
Damn we have flight to catch up" Neil barked, banged twice on the closed washroom door. I flinched, my happy bubble burst by his yell.

It is the fourth time by now Neil have come to call me and banging squeaky knocks on the washroom door I'm inside.

"I'm almost done" I shouted back. It's just 8:10 or quarter past, we have 10:30 morning fly time. And this Mr. Khanna is unnecessary hastening me up getting into my nerves since we woke up. I had never thought of any celeb like him could be this irritating.

Haaye our liplock could have been breathless if my ph haven't shriek the alarm at 7:45 and caused us break our mind numbling morning make out session. My subconscious batted her eyes lashes staring at me all mushy.

"Okay fine. If you wouldn't come out within 5minutes next. I'll go, leave you here. Did you hear me? I swear it!" I heard his indignant voice at the door behind warning me up. My dreamland dissipated in molecules.

Why he so bossy all the time! I so hate this Khanna. I pouted, got up, flushed the toilet harshly pouring my anger on the poor flash button.