Chapter 10

Uff just think Neil Khanna in this song.his swag,his gaze😍😍 freaking hot🔥🔥haaye I'm dead 🙃🙃

his swag,his gaze😍😍 freaking hot🔥🔥haaye I'm dead 🙃🙃

♥️♥️

Avni

"OMG he is looking so freaking hot in this promo shoot song... This week television will gonna be burn with his hotness I bet.
Haaaye I'm dead" thinking all this my eyes fell on him away from the monitor screen..

Omg is he staring at me!!!

Suddenly I felt nervous and immediately bring back my gaze on the monitor screen that was before averting my gaze to him.

I again dared to take another peek and guess what he was still the same. Staring at me.

Having done setting his hair by the make up artist he turned his face towards me.again.
He gaped at me through his eye lashes.
And it can't be denied that this is an unusual one.

I sucked a sharp breath flipping my eyeslids nervously.

I tried to concentrate on, that Raj sir was explaining about the scenes next.

After another shot He plopped on a chair beside me..Feeling two eyes on me behind I straightened myself slightly still gluing my concentration on the monitor, acted being not effected by his closeness..

God can't he behave like other TV Stars we usually meet!!!After all he is the most highest paid TV actor the Neil Khanna, girls die for his one glance over them.
And here I'm trying every possible way to divert his attention away from me whereas ending up failing everytime miserably.

Why don't he have any tantrums!!!
he could go and rest inside his vanity and call people over there!!

Actually this is the only thing I want him to do right now.

Just leave my sight.

His closeness effecting me badly.

I know in this profession it's a very common thing coming across such people..

But what if he is your one and only crush!!!

(currently!!!!)

What if you would fall for him!!!

What if he would somehow discover that you fantasies him!!!

O god save me.I sighed shutting up the useless blabbering of my brain.

I was distracted internally by wandering possibilities of thousands embarassing situation could occur soon or later anyday, I turned my head to his side. I saw the seat he was sitting few minutes back is empty now.
I just pulled my eyes back on the screen.
And immediately making me startled slightly my pH vibrated leaving a message tune.

"Can you please come to my Vanity it's urgent!!" His text.

Now what the hell is he want!!

I got up unsure, left my seat.