Chapter 19

🥰🥰

Avni

Yesterday was fantastic.

Firstly I got to know something very special about my crushu Mr. Khanna and secondly he is so caring.

Yeah I got irritated a bit on him.

Okay, I was extremely irritated by his behaviour last night but later I thought, it was cute.
He has actually thought that thing for me. It was an appreciating gesture of him I must say, not to leave a girl late night all alone travel by the cab.
Who do this things now days for a simple co-workers!! People are more into throwing tantrums instead, especially in our field.
But my Neilu is different from everyone. He is really a special soul. That day he helped Pooja on the way reaching here.
"You should proud of him AVI..he left his guests behind only to get you a safe drop... you should give him a thank you gift.." my conscience squealed.

"Gift... god did he like my b'day gift" I bit my nails thinking he wouldn't throw it I pray.

I slouched on the chair beside Raj Sir.

It had been very hectic day Today.
As soon as he reached in the set just greeting me a hi Neil Sir got busy reading the scripts. Today he had back to back scenes including those long dialogues one.
So we didn't get time to see each other, not even during the break hours. Being exhausted he got into his vanity until he was called for his scenes next.

He left an hour before. Today he didn't asked me for the drop. May be Raj Sir has told him that we have some more work which we had to finish by today atleast half of it, before we leave for home.

Even he didn't say me good bye while I wasn't much farther than him involved talking to Dd.
He bid Dd whilst I was back  facing him but before I could whirl my face to wave at him, I saw his retreating back.

He must be really very tired.

Definitely.

Anyways Raj sir said me to give a drive on the way to a nearby Mall. I have to buy a nice watch for Rehaan. Then I'll book a cab and will take my route to home.
Diya promised to join us before the dinner and Rehaan will reach around 9.
Before them I have to make sure I would reach home.

*******
Neil

The day was exhausting. After freshen up and changing into something comfortable I plopped on a couch facing the balcony. I closed my eyes throwing the back of my head, leaned it on the headrest. I took a deep breath. Tiredness released my body getting a long shower.
Mom had called me to inform during my lunch break that she has reached all safely and having her lunch relaxing at home. And before she hung up the call she informed there is some more raw chicken she has placed inside the freezer last night, I have to cook it soon before it lose its freshness. And Mom ended the call reminding me to unwrap my b'day gifts.

How many times I have told everyone not to bring gifts along with everytime they got invitations for my day. My store room has been already packed up with huge amount of my fans' gifts.
I don't need more and not only that I'm not a big fan of receiving gifts .
It's weird I know.

I feel shy whenever people send me any stuffs as gifts. I know it's a gesture of showing their love through sending me gifts. I heartily appreciate that and grateful to them as well. But I feel more happy when someone recognise and appreciate my efforts.
People loves me and my work, that's enough for me. Their love and supports are blessing that boosts me up doing my job, more better everyday.

I closed my eyes heaving another sigh. I pulled my back to get up to heat up my food and finished my dinner that has been made by my house keeper Raju around two hours back.