Chapter 39

Thank you so much my lovely people. I have never expected I would get so much positive response introducing the character Aditya in my last update.
Though I have said several times, that I truly blessed having amazing Readers like you all but still I would say again and again Thank you all so much for supporting and sharing your thoughts regarding my each updates especially the update I have referred last as Very Important.

Three updates in a week. Can you imagine how hectic it is!

💖💖

Neil

"Avni!!! Bachha" I knocked the door and stepped inside as it opened by its own slightly being unlocked from inside.

I saw her sitting on the bed facing the wall, knees folded, her chin supporting on. Hearing my voice she whipped her head and stared at me for a while then rushed. And next I have found she has engulfed me in a hug.

My eyes furrowed. Confused.

"Are you alright!" My voice softened leaning to her. And her grip tightened.

"Don't leave me please" she mumbled with a shaky voice over my chest.

Is she crying!

"Baby!!!" Now I'm worried.

I wanted to cup her face and look into her eyes. But she asked me to hold her tight.

And I did exactly she asked me to.

*********

Avni

Excusing myself I walked away them and came inside my room. My back thud on the bed slipping my sling down. I know I shouldn't have behaved the way I had with Aditya outside. He is not as self-centred as my Dad I know. Moreover he has always been nice to me.
He is my brother. And wants me in his life. I can see his genuine concern for me.
Which I can't give him anyway in return.

Several times I have said to them that I'm happy where I am.
Why don't they just give up on me!
What actually they think! That One day they will succeed agreeing me their stupid reasons to move abroad and stay with them!
Why can't they get into their stiffen brain that it can't be possible. Not today. Not tomorrow. And Never. When I'm pursuing here my dreams. My dreams to be a movie director someday.
Raj Sir used to assist my Mamma. Mamma was in Casting Team. Yes my Mamma is a known name in this industry as Ami, Ayesha Mehta. She used to work in Television she was in Creative Team. It's not only the genes I got interested to this field. It's a way to being around with people my Mamma had always been. One of them is Raj Sir. I never expected he would be the one of my favourite persons among few.

If I would have had wanted to leave with my Dad and his family then I could have had already when I was in school craving for my dad to come back home leaving his all important meetings and business conferences for a few hours or may be spend a day with me.just a day you know.
I had never wanted him to come to me leaving his family back there. I had just expected some of his weekends.
Alas he could never had managed for his daughter a single weekend once or twice in a month.

If then I could had managed, how could he think I would not be better now.

Infact I'm happier now on my own way.

And have a man, who take care of me more than as a father he had ever done to his child.

Not a single question arise now leaving Neil here and stay among the people I'm hardly welcomed to their place.

Mrs. Darcy Rodriguez Mehta. I have ever thought a person could be as cold as she is.

What had she thought!
I would take her husband and her child's father away them!