Chapter 33

💝💝

Avni

We parted by the calling bell buzzed at my door breaking the moment we were into, yesterday.
I pushed him off me, composed myself placating down my uneven breath.

Our intimate moment broke.

I avoided looking everywhere but not into that intense gaze the second I straighten up my body off the bed. I can feel his amused smirk on me all the while I sobered myself brushing my clothes in a decent way and my hair, that got messy by his dense touch in it. I quickly walked out of my room and advanced towards the main door to unlock it and let the person in.

As expected they were at the doorway Rehaan and his beautiful wife Tina.
I welcomed them inside specially usurped Tina, it's her first visit at our place since they got married.
By then Neil came outside my room with a broad heart warming smile on his lips for my guests.

Neil was looking stunningly handsome in that black Shirt and grey ripped jeans.

Hey wait. Isn't it that shirt I gifted him in his b'day!!
How could I miss notice it before!!!

Ooh woooaah I would give him another session for this later.

I saw them all greeted eachother and then Diya came out of her room wore a blue ripped jeans and baby pink baggy Tee. Her waist length hair is nicely combed being side parted. She was looking fresh as flower. I hugged her from behind not before sharing a tight hug with Rehaan first and also a small one to Tina next.

Recalling our kiss few minutes back we had inside our room I tried to stop blushing biting my inner cheeks. I tried to think those of all kind of diversions I could have given to my mind at that moment away those descriptive thoughts clouding inside me.

I tried out hard diverting my mind concentrating into what they all are chatting on, gathering in our hallway. But I had hardly could participated into their convos, that wasn't less entertaining to them teasing me whole day.

Believe me guys. This two Rehaan and Diya, are the most irritating people on earth.

*********

I never expected Neil will come for lunch with us when Rehaan called me to inform that Neil has promised him that he will definitely come. I didn't believe at the first place before Neil himself have texted me informing the same.

"So you were there that day at the gate, as Rehaan had seen" I asked him raising a brow in an amused smile on my lips.

"Yes..." He answered pushing a morsel inside my mouth full. Yes he feeds me my part in between ending his
And sometimes he let me do the same.

These days we eat lunch together mostly in his vanity, beside some days I ignore him. As Raj sir told us to maintain. But the Neil khanna being my boyfriend gets really irritated with me, in response not talking to me all the day as if I have done something on my choice.

Why he is so impatient.
He knows the entire thing why we have to stay away atleast in public. Isn't he!!

He always end up getting upset with me, whenever it comes something between us discussing this topic. And at the end everytime I dissolve his mood doing those stuffs he usually do with me whenever he get me alone.

Okay, to be precise I kiss him.

"I mean like Really!!
And you thought he is my boyfriend??" I gulped the food peering at his face in a lobsided smile on my lips, he was fully engrossed in having lunch not so in hurry.

"Yes because..." He paused rising off, his gaze on me straight and immediately spoke again.

"Whatever, that was past..
Next time Please say him to maintain a distance away you...
Rehaan is a nice guy... but still I don't like when a guy hugs you..." His deep gaze landed at me leaving me in a bit shiver responding to his stern face. I smiled nervously in dismissing the tension I'm having inside me meeting his gaze.