Chapter 59

Important:

After writing today's update I have finally decided to tag this story into Mature Content genre. I can't write this story without such scenes anymore. To explain their intensity, the depth of their relationship I need to add some scenes in my updates further, obviously as per as the plot requirement. Without which it would be incomplete writing any love making explanations. It has just become next to impossible for me to write such emotions without such details.
So pardon me if I have disappointed my readers who are not comfortable reading such intense scenes. Trust me I tried my best to edit my chapters but they all have appeared life less without such descriptions.

I genuinely appreciate writers who can write stories avoiding such scenes but I agree I'm not that much eligible.

In that sense I'm helpless before my writer instinct inside me. This story will grow more intense untill it's last update, Only I can promise.

Warning : Highly Mature Content ahead in Neil's pov.

Happy Reading.

Neil

Until now I have come across this kind of ambience with Avni, thrice.

My First-Night out with her, I mean along with our crew. It was Raj Sir b'day celebration night. I saw her swaying her body paring with Dd on her side on the dance floor.
It was nothing as such havoc attraction at the first sight but evidently later it moved to that direction involuntarily, if I explained it in words.
There is nothing to hide, indeed I was affected by her presence that night, nothing bountiful but there was some spark between us. At that hour we met differently. And my heart leaped when I looked into her eyes that close, when I held her and she felt ticklish by my touch on her waist.
Only she can appear this naive under my touch where on the other side girls die to hug me tight.

Second time, it was her besties night- out, the day I acted like some creep madly in love. My face was covered in a hoody, I was hiding from not to caught by any Paparazzi by any chance but still I took that risk, to see my girl.

That night She was quite squiffy, I had brought her home and she slept in my bed peacefully, not to mention I have got her changed in my shirt.
I inhaled deep when that day flashed in my mind. She had got freaked out getting the idea that I had changed her clothes. Only my inner Damon knows how I had controlled gathering all those hot dangerous thoughts not to slam her lips with mine and cup her full breast in my palm.
That was something to watch out when her eyes gone wide in horror and she scooted away me clutching the shirt fabric in both of her grip to hide that spot of her skin. The spot from where her cleavage was dangerously on view. I inwardly chuckled at her innocence she would dig my grave deep in the core if she will get to know what exactly my intentions are with them in future.

The spot now I love the most since the day I savoured it in my mouth, in my heart, in my soul. God she is my kryptonite.

The bliss I felt taking them in my mouth, that new year night. She moaned feverishly by my every stroke over her skin. I felt I'm in my queen's spell. My Avni.
My mouth stopped moving for few seconds I looked up, our eyes met. She was looking like some goddess on the verge of snatching away my sanity, I pulled my tongue out, licked sensuously the tip of her already hardened tit not averting my eyes away her gaze. She let out a cry moan, her eyes rolled backward her head. My innocent bachha arched her back in pleasure pushing her chest more to my mouth. And I grabbed the opportunity once again. My vision got dizzy rolling my tongue around her each nipple, kneading them under my palm I worshipped them. They are beyond perfect in size and looks, made for me to cherish, for me to care. I suckled her each breasts like a baby_until I was some second away my enormous orgasm.
later I had rushed to washroom to release my pain.