Chapter 99

A/N: Three parts in two days?! I'm nailing this! Enjoy :)

Finals week was a blur for Dean. He continued to study throughout the week, but with a lesser sense of urgency, and when Friday arrived, he felt like he'd been on a roller coaster that had just ended.

He got home and went straight to the fridge, getting a tub of ice cream. He turned to see Roman sitting on the couch, eyebrows raised. 

Dean took out a spoon from the silverware drawer. "What?" he asked defensively. "It's been a long week. I deserve it."

Roman chuckled, shaking his head.

Dean came into the living room and feel onto the couch beside him. He opened the ice cream and scooped a big spoonful out, licking it.

Roman just smiled. 

"I'm graduating tomorrow." He said around the mouthful.

"Yes, you are. I'm concerned about the intelligence of this generation." Roman replied, earning a punch from Dean.

"Hey, watch it-" Roman protested. "You actually have muscles now."

Dean laughed.

"So, you excited then?"

"I can't wait." he replied.

Roman smiled. "My mom's coming, I know. And me, obviously. Have you... have you talked to your dad?"

Dean bit his lip. "No. I don't want him there."

"Okay. Anyone else you wanted to invite?"

He hesitated. Seth. He wanted Seth there, more than anything. "No." he said quietly. "Not this late, anyways."

Roman nodded. "Alright. Well, you wanna hit the gym? You're gonna need it after that ice cream."

Dean glanced down at the container with several huge spoonfuls carved out of it. "Yeah..." he said. "Let's go."