Chapter 24

He woke up late, rolling over tiredly in bed and blinking the sleep out of his eyes.

He checked his phone and felt a pang of concern; a message from Seth but nothing from Roman. It was nearly eleven. He felt bad, calling Roman so much, but he hadn't heard anything for nearly 24 hours.

Swallowing his guilt, he called again, listening to the rings.

"Hello?" Dean closed his eyes in relief. Sleepy, but very much okay.

"Ro? Where the hell have you been?" He demanded.

"Er..." Roman's voice was hesitant.

"Roman?" Dean froze as another tired voice sounded. "You okay? Who's on the phone?"

"Is that Randy?" Dean asked in disbelief.

"Maybe...?" Roman said guiltily. "Give me just a minute." He murmured. Dean heard some shuffling, and a minute later Roman spoke. "I meant to call you, Ambrose, really, I just..."

"Ro, are you in his hotel room?" Dean pressed.

"Okay, Dean, don't freak out. He just offered to let me stay for a little while, and... well, it turned into all night."

Dean's eyes widened. "You slept with him, didn't you?"

"Dean-"

"Oh my God, Roman, are you serious? You just met him!"

"Dean, it isn't like that, okay, I swear. Maybe if you'd let yourself feel what you do for Seth, you'd know-"

"Do not being Seth into this, Ro!"

Dean heard Roman sigh. "I'm not gonna argue with you right now, Dean. I'll be back soon. Make sure you're packed and ready to go, okay?"

Dean took a deep breath. "Fine. See you soon." Then he hung up.

A/N: Oh Roman. What have you done? Also huge shoutout to DoubleK2569 for all their likes, comments, and views!