Chapter 19

P.O.V. Layla

I finished applying her face mask, put mine but there still was a lot of the product.

I got an idea.

-Uhm Madisooon? I have to tell you something. - i said with a significant look.

-Ohhh yeees she must tell me something. - we both ran to the kitchen.

-I have a plan. - i said whispering. - I still have some face mask in the bowl. You have to help me, I have to put it on Marcus's face. I know what i have to do, you just have to give me the bowl with the brush, okay?

-Yup. I'll tell Brad.

-Perfect. - I left the kitchen and layed cuddling to Marcus. My best friend called her boy and he dissapeared in the kitchen.

-You suddenly want to cuddle? Isn't it strange? - Marcus asked warned.

-What? I just want to cuddle. - i said and raised my head to look in his eyes.

I got another idea.

Let's tease him. 

I started kissing his neck going slowly up to his jawline, I reached his lips and he kissed me back. I moved to sit on his lap, his hands were travelling all over my body, i stopped kissing him, smiled teasingly, quick took the bowl Madison was giving me from behind the couch so Marcus won't see her and i fast put some mask on his face.

-Did you just... 

-So, i won. - I said proud.

 -That wasn't fair! - he complained while i continued my piece of art on his little cute face sitting on his lap.

-Nobody said it had to be fair. I won the bet. - he crossed his arms like an annoyed little child letting me finish applying his mask.

-Brad? Now it's your turn. - i said giving the bowl to Madison when i finished with Marcus. She put the mixture on my friends face without any problem and i did some snaps filming these two being cute af and Marcus looking at me with his puppy face. 

About twenty minutes later we decided to take our masks off. While me and Mads were suffering, the boys were laughing and saying that we were weak but they still had their masks on. When we got them off, they changed their minds and were suffering just like us.

-Who's weak now? - I asked Marcus trying not to laugh. He wanted me to take his mask off quick, so i did it but now he hides his face with his hands. - You good? - he took his hands off his face and we discovered a red potato. He was all red and he had tears in his eyes. - Oh come here. - i said and he cuddled into me. I was stroking his head and playing with his hair.

-I hate you. - he finally said.

-I hate you too. - i answered.

We decided to go to my room and play truth or dare.

-Layla, truth or dare?

-Dare. - i answered and the game started. I had to send a dm to an old conversation which was really funny. Everyone played and it was my turn again. 

-Truth or dare? - Mads asked.

-I'll say dare again. - she smirked as fast as i answered.

Don't. You. Dare.

-I dare you to sit in Marcus lap for the rest of the game. - i sent her a deathly glare but still did it. Marcus immediately put his hands around my waist.

-We both know you like it. - he whispered to my ear which made me shiver.

-I do but not in front of them. - the game continued and i still was sitting on Marcus lap. 

I guess he got bored and started occasionally kissing my neck. 

-Oh god. I forgot some of my things at home. - Madison suddenly said. - We'll be back in an hour because i bet my mom will talk with me annnnd i will take a shower. - she got up and took Brad's hand. - See u later.

-Oh okay. See you. - I answered confused. She winked at me and they left.

-Looks like we're alone. - Marcus said by pointing out the last word.

-And what's on your mind? - i asked teasingly.

-Oh you know what. - he whispered and kissed my neck again. I couldn't help but kiss him which fast changed into a make out session. I put my hands around his neck while he was holding his on my waist. I began to gently pull on his hair making him moan a little which made me smile. In revenge he slid one of his hands down reaching my ass and squished it. I bit his lower lip to avoid moaning but he still smiled knowing why I did it. We stopped the kiss by the lack of air, we were both breathing heavily but Marcus still managed to kiss my neck. - If you only knew what i want to do with you now... - he whispered to my ear slowly scratching my lower back and kissing my neck.

I got up going to the stairs but Marcus quick caught me and pinned to the wall.

-Are you trying to escape from me? - he asked looking at me with his hair falling down his face.

-I might do. - his look was going from my eyes to my lips. I put one arm around his neck and put the other one underneath his shirt and slid my fingers on his abs while he bit his lower lip. - Or not? 

-Stop teasing me babygirl. - he said with sparkles in his eyes. 

-Why tho? - i said still sliding my fingers on his chest.

-Oh well... Bad girls get punished. - he said and I laughed. 

-Damn i shouldn't laugh but you're just hilarious. You're not a daddy, at least mine.

-I could be. - I laughed again.

-In your dreams, maybe. - i said after i calmed myself a bit down.

-Babe, in my dreams we do more than that.

-Holy why are you like that?

-It's not my fault! You made me horny.

-Oh god. Whatever. I want to cuddle.

-And what about me being your da... 

-Not this time.

-Ughh okay, let's cuddle... - he took my hand and we went back to the couch. 

He layed down on the couch and i layed on top of him. He was stoking my back, my head was on his chest and i could perfectly hear his heartbeat.  

It's crazy how things worked out. I literally hated every moment spent with him and now i miss him the second he leaves. Dylan was right, or at least a little. I only knew the worst version of Marcus and i didn't wanted to get hurt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hiiiii

Hope you liked this chapter ;))

I didn't update cause I didn't have the support  i needed from my bub ( she'll regognise herself <33 ) and I still don't have it but i thought that adding this chapter after a little pause would be good.

I have one chapter ready and i'm writing the second one but tomorrow i'm going with my fam to Phantasia Land so i'll maybe have some time to write in the car but I'm not sure, anyway, i won't write much. I think i'll maybe finish it cause i have around 1100 words.

Hope you understand <3

Luv u

Byee, see u soon.