Chapter 24

P.O.V. Martinus

I thought that if she isn't saying what happened it's because she will only cry more so i decided to search for the reason by myself.

And i found it.

The first story i saw was Aria's one.

Marcus was making out with Mercedes.

He better hides or i'll beat his thick ass.

-Are you tired? - i asked Layla.

-Yeah. I don't want to go home. - she yawned.

-So we'll go to my house. - she got up her head and looked at me terified. - The other one.

-Oh okay. - she said and put her head again on my shoulder.

-I'll leave you there for half an hour, i have to do something. Then I'll come back, okay? If you need anything you can call me.

-Thank you. - we both got up and walked to my house since it wasn't far. I opened the door and we got in. I showed her around since it was the first time she came here.

-If you need anything, call me. If you can't find anything, call me. Just feel like at home. I'll be back in half an hour, okay?

-Sure. Thanks again, i really don't know why you're doing this.

-I'm just being a good friend. - I winked and made her smile a little. - I'll try to hurry. - i said as i left my little house.

Time to beat Marcus's ass.

P.O.V. Layla

Martinus just left and i don't know what to do.

I know that going on social media isn't a good idea but it will make time go by faster.

I started watching people's stories and the only thing that i was seeing was Marcus kissing this bitch.

Someone even put the video in his story with the song "break up with your girlfriend, i'm bored" and some emojis hiding their faces.

Great.

I'm just a fucking joke to everyone.

Tears were falling down my face once again and this time i really couldn't stop myself. I took my purse and looked if i put there the keys to Martinus's house. When i found them i took the handbag and went out of the house. I went home and sneaked to my room. I quick took a bag and put there some clothes. I got out of my house as fast as i came. On my way back, I found a little nightshop and got in. I took the first thing i saw which was wine so i decided to take something stronger and i took some whiskey.

Hopefull with this makeup i look older than i actually am.

I paid without any problem and went back to my friend's home still crying.

I connected my phone to the speakers he had in the living room and the kitchen and put my sad playlist for the hard moments in my life.

Tbh i never listened to it.

I was just adding songs but nothing more.

And then, my favourite song from Billie started playing.

Idontwannabeyouanymore.

I just don't care anymore.

I thought this would work out.

How dumb i was.

Of course it wouldn't.

I first opened the wine. I found a glass and filled it with the drink.