Chapter 2:Intruducing her self

"hi im xiumin are you a new student in this school"says xiumin . "yes i am" raera says to xiumin."whats your name"xiumin says . "i am shin raera you can call me raera" . "hmmm....what section are you."i am section sapphire ".

"what a coinsidence im in that section" . " come on we are going in our classroom" . there are two boys coming to you and they asked." hey xiumin is that your girlfriend" kris says to xiumin ." no she is my friend" xiumin says . "what is her name " luhan says."her name is raera"xiumin says . they arrived in their classroom . "hi sir i am the new student i am shin raera you can call me raera"raera says to mr.lee . "i'm your adviser mr.lee hyun hee you can call me mr.lee ........ok class you have e new classmate raera intruduce your self . "hi im shin raera you can call me raera i'm 18 years old my birth day is in december 11 "she bowed 50° ".

"ok class wait for your next teacher". sehun is staring at raera "raera why is your lips so beautiful " . "what ... youre so naughty" . "hey raera can i talk to you"kai says ."ok class dismissed ."hey raera can i get your number"."and why do you want to get my number"."when i want to talk "."ok promise me dont give my number to someone else here 09151121668"."ok thank you".

"xiumin come we are going to the cafeteria".whilr they were walking kai is giving the number of raera.at the cafeteria ."suho can you give this to raera tell to her its from me and sehun"says luhan . at the table of xiumin and raera.

"hi raera sehun and luhan gave you this"."oh thank you "....

"hmmm.....hi can i sit "." yes you can whats your name"."he is D.O "xiumin says ."hi im D.O you are raera right". they shake there hands and said "nice to meet you "