arrived in their dorm

They just arrived in dorm . "Guys go to sleep . Its already midnight"Raera said . "Goodnight raera"they said . "Night"raera said . And they went to sleep . Raera went to the kitchen and have some milk . After that raera heard something she went outside the kitchen and saw sehun is going outside. "Sehun where are you going" raera said . "Yah!!!you scared me"sehun said . "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you but where are you going this time its already morning "raera said . "Its okay . I'm going to a café near at our dorm I'm going to drink coffee"sehun said.  "No going outside the dormI'm just gonna make you some okay"raera said. "But-"sehun said but I cut off . "No more buts butts are for sitting so sit at the kitchen and I will make coffee if you don't I'm going to tell your manager that you're going outside at the time of this"raera said . "Okay okay calm down I'm going to sit and wait "sehun said . They went to the kitchen and raera made a coffee . "You know raera luhan is very lucky"sehun said . "Why"raera said . "Because he have you as a girlfriend" sehun said . "That's right" somebody said . We look up and saw hyejae . "Hyejae why are you here"raera said . "Ohh...I just smell my favorite coffee made by my favorite best friend"hyejae said . "Ahh....sit down I will give you"raera said. "Uhh....if its okay with sehun"hyejae said . "Of course its okay" sehun said . Hyejae sit next to me . "What are you talking about before I came" hyejae said . "Nothing just random things"raera said ."don't lie its about how lucky is luhan to have raera"sehun said . "Ah...yeah that's right"hyejae said .