Chapter 17

Warning: Mild violence and mental health talks.

Owen Keir

I dragged the now crying boy behind the science laboratory. Once I scanned the area and found no one, I threw the petite boy on the wall, watching his bruised body fall to the ground. I gripped his hair and punched his face,

Once, twice, thrice...

The feeling of blood dripping down my knuckles was soothing, almost ecstatic. I laughed after seeing the boy's broken nose. I stood up from my crouched position and kicked his now limp body. 

Glaring at him, I threatened;

" If anyone finds out what happened here, you are dead!"

I kicked him a few times, to drive the point home, before wiping my knuckles with his jacket. Adjusting my clothes, i swiftly walked away.

^^^^^^^^^^

I was high.

I wish it was from weed but no. Simply, I was in a good mood. For the first time in a while, I wasn't bothered by the loud noise in the hallways or the stares from my fellow students.

I took my books from my locker once I was there and made my way to my first class of the day.

The hallways on this floor were deserted so I took my phone out and checked my instagram page, liking a picture or two.

Just as I was about to comment on 'therock's' birthday post, I went tumbling down.

"Am sorry...are you okay?"A male voice stated.

"The fuck! Watch where you are going fucker!" I yelled as I pushed my blonde locks out of my face to glare at the person.

"You were the one who was on the phone!" The silver-haired boy yelled back.

I swiftly got up and grabbed his collar, my mood sour. My whole body was shaking with the need to punch this shithead  Before my fist could connect with his face, a teacher yelled my name from across the hallway.

"Owen Brown! To the principle's office!"

Fuck.

^^^^^^^^^^

The fucking principle called my parents.

I glared daggers at him, not knowing what else to do.

"Mr. Keir, Mrs. Keir, am losing my patience with your boy." the fat man spat angrily. My parents were silent and I did not glance their way.

"You just assumed the situation." I complained, clenching my fists tightly.

"I did not ask for you opinion!"

I sighed and stared at the floor.

"S-sir am sorry for his behaviour." My mom chocked out in between sobs.

I hated the principle.

I thought, my mind already formulating ideas on how I could beat the shit out of him.

"Owen could you step out for a minute."

I was already out before he could finish his sentence. The receptionist glared at me once I sat down and I just smirked evilly.

She didn't like me. Well no one did. Maybe my parents were tired of me already. I had caused them nothing but trouble anyway.

Wallowing in self pity, I did not notice my parents walking away, not until the fat principle smacked my head. Glaring at him, I got up, ready to follow my parents.

I wasn't even surprised when none of my folks talked to me on our way home like they used to every time I got in to trouble.

In about an hour, we were home. Home being a decent two storey building. One look at my parent's face told me we were having the talk. The one where they would beg me to stop causing trouble.The one where I would pledge never to repeat my mistakes again, only for  them to be called to school again, in less than a week.

Yeah! That talk.

I know what they were going to say...

"You need to see a therapist."

...or not.

"We only want the best for you." My dad continued as if sensing the raging storm inside me.

"I am not mental!" I yelled, pointing an accusing finger in his direction. 

I never yelled at my parents, never. Their shocked faces were priceless.

I was not mental...

I rushed to my bedroom, locking myself in as I finally cried my heart out.

I'm not insane,am I ?