Chapter 32

You will cringe so hard...or not.

Correy Smith

I was happy. Yes... happy. For the first time in a while, I felt content. Like I was floating on air and no amount of force could drag me down. I always longed to feel like this once again. Ever since she left...my mum. We were once a happy family. Me, dad, mum and Dylan but I had ruined it. At least that was what I thought.

Happy thoughts Correy! Happy thoughts!

I mumbled to myself, smiling a little when I remembered Liam was joining me shortly. The past week had been amazing. Sneaking kisses in school, holding hands, the pet names Liam called me... it was all blissful, everything about it making my heart swell with love and affection for my boyfriend.

Yes...again. Liam had asked me to be his boyfriend, in the most awkward way possible. We had snuck our lunch into the library on Tuesday. I had wanted to read something during lunch but at the same time I didn't want to miss lunch. We had managed to get past the annoying librarian without her getting suspicious and had sat at a corner at the very end.

I settled down and began reading a novel that had caught my attention last week, occasionally biting into my chicken sandwich. Liam didn't seem to mind me as he scrolled down his phone, probably on instagram. We stayed like this for a few minutes before Liam got impatient and began poking me, wanting my attention. I ignored him until it seemed impossible to do so.

"You agreed to let me read in peace Liam." I whined, glaring at him.

He smiled cheekily, thinking I would fall for it. After glaring at him for a full minute, he threw his hands up in frustration, going back to his phone. It didn't take long for my phone to flare up with messages. The buzzing did not stop and I was immediately tempted to switch the school's Wi-Fi off. I got my phone off my pockets and after punching in my password, was met with numerous instagram notifications.

I immediately turned to Liam, who was now eating his lunch, staring at him suspiciously. I clicked on my instagram page.

@lee_badass15 tagged you in a photo.

@lee_badass15 mentioned you in his bio.

@lee_badass15 sent you a message.

@lee_badass15 commented on your recent post.

I clicked onto Liam's profile, finding multiple hearts beside my username in his bio. I was tagged in two of his pictures, one was of him, totally shirtless, the tag placed on his right pink nipple. I blushed at this, staring at him from the corner of my eye. The idiot was enjoying himself. The second photo was of our intertwined hands resting on his lap, the tag on my hand mentioning his name while that on his mentioning mine. I liked both photos before logging off of his profile and on to mine.

My recent post was of me laughing, my face glowing as the sun hit it at just the right angle. Tate was the one who took it and I had been unaware of it until he showed me. It actually looked nice with my curly hair bouncing on my forehead and my favorite sweat shirt hugging my tiny frame.

I clicked to reveal his comment which left heat crawling up my neck all the way to my cheeks.

My baby looking like a snack.

I quickly liked the comment, replying it with a blushing emoji cause that's what I was doing at the moment. The message he sent me was slightly long but straight to the point. I opened it, reading impatiently.