Chapter 31

Correy Smith

His lips were soft yet firm. They tasted heavenly as he kissed the hell out of me. His arms were around my waist... Mine were in his hair, tugging and pulling as I deepened the kiss.

I was soon out of breath but that was none of my concern. I had waited for this to happen for a long time, I was not about to let it go. He sucked on my bottom lip as I tightened my hands in his hair, pushing my body towards his.

I felt him pull away and as if I was in a trance, I chased his lips, whimpering in frustration when he pulled further away.

"Calm down, am not going anywhere." His voice stated lowly.

I opened my eyes... Wait when did I close them... and saw a sexy Liam in front of me. His hair was ruffled, my doing, and his lips were slightly swollen.

I untangled my fingers from his hair and traced his bottom lip before leaning back towards him. I caught it between my teeth, lightly tracing it with my tongue. He immediately groaned and I quickly released it.

"S... Sorry?" I quickly apologized. "I'll make it better." I continued and kissed him once more.

"Better?" I asked once I pulled away. He smiled, nodding a yes as he hugged me. We stayed like this for sometime.

We would have been there the entire night if my dad didn't make himself known.

"Correy?" I jumped away as soon as I heard my name.

"Dad, what are you d-"

"Won't you introduce me?" I glared at the old man, mentally cursing him as I intertwined Liam's fingers with my own.

"Liam this is my dad... Dad, Liam." I awkwardly spoke.

Liam withdrew his hand from mine and I was immediately disappointed. He moved forward and presented his right hand for a handshake, only for dad to pull him in for a hug.

"It's a pleasure meeting you Liam." He said, patting my man's back.

My man...

My cheeks reddened at this and I was thankful no one noticed.

"The pleasure is all mine, Mr. Smith."

"Call me Jonathan. No need for formalities when you are courting my son."

"Dad!"

"What? It's true." The old man retorted, winking my way when Liam wasn't seeing. "I'll leave you boys, Correy don't stay out too long?"

I nodded as he walked back into the house. I turned back to Liam, loving how his arms immediately snaked around my waist.

"I see where you get the looks from." He commented with a laugh. I blushed at this, choosing to kiss him as an answer.

I had a feeling that I would be kissing him more often.

"Do you have to leave?" I asked, my chin on his chest as I gave him the most innocent look ever.

"Mmmh... Don't do that. You know we have school tomorrow."  He groaned.

"Fine...fine. Drive safe?"

"Sure. Goodnight."

"Goodnight." I answered, pecking his lips. I watched as he got on his motorcycle and drove off. Only then did I make my way to my house.

I was tackled immediately I shut the door.

"He is so handsome. Does he kiss well? Is he good in bed? "

"Dad!"

"Am so happy for you." He gushed, following me to my room.

"Thanks."

"One thing though, does his toungue make you go crazy."

"Daaad!"

^^^^^^^^^^

Finally. After 30 chapters, they kiss. Am sorry if it's too slow paced but I feel it's right that everything happened as it did.

Vote and comment... Share if you'd like.

Okay. Laterrr.

~adry~