Chapter 15

Liam King

Correy had been on my mind all day. The brown eyed boy intrigued me more and more with each passing day. Ever since I saved him from Owen, we seemed to cross paths more often. Not that I was complaining. He seemed to awaken something in me. Something I could not quite put a finger on. Something that led me to do what I was doing right now.

Stalking him.

I couldn't get enough of him so here I was behind the wall of the parking lot, eyeing his interaction with Tate. They hugged and soon Correy was out of the school compound, in his brother's car.

I got off the wall I had been leaning on and made my way to Tate.

"I thought you were already home." I said once I was in front of him. It wasn't until he lifted his head, that I saw his red puffy eyes.

"Tate...what's wrong?" I asked, carefully gauging his actions. He gave me a small nod, followed by a muffled 'nothing'.

"Did Rusty hurt you. That son of a b-"

"No... R-rusty had nothing to do with this..."

He was lying, I could see it in his eyes. I let it go though, I did not want to seem intrusive.

I had wanted to ask him more about Correy but clearly now was not the right time for that. I walked him to his car and as soon as he had left, phoned Rusty.

"Hey man... What's up" He asked.

"What did you do to Tate?"

"Tate? What happened. I did nothing I swear."

"Did you talk to him today?"

"No..."

"Exactly."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"You are so oblivious."

"Lia-"

I ended the call and got on my motorcycle, headed for home.

*****

The following day was chaotic.
1}Rusty kept bugging me about his 'oblivious self'.

2}Tate was avoiding both me and Rusty[which was annoying to say the least]

3}I never got to see Correy.

Not even once. I had never thought that not seeing Correy would affect me this much until now.

I was tempted to punch everything and anything at this point. I honestly needed to clear my mind up.

So that's what I did. I excused myself from the ongoing history class and made my way to the restrooms, to cool off. Probably smoke.

And thank the man in the sky because Correy was on his way out as soon as I opened the restroom doors.

I did not register what was going on until the petite boy roamed his hands on my back.

I had hugged him and his sweet scent, that I could actually not put a finger on, was assaulting my nose. I pulled back after a few minutes, surprisingly calm.

Correy blushed and fiddled with his hands in the most adorable way.

"Sorry." I said to him, not meaning it. I was not sorry. I had always wanted to have him in my arms. Ever since I first met him and if given a chance, I would do it again and again and again...

"It's fine... are you okay?"

He asked shyly, his brown eyes peaking at me from underneath his long lashes.

God, he is cute.

I thought to myself. I gave him a nod and both of us were silent for a minute.

I pulled him close to me again, my arms on his waist as my nose nuzzled his neck. I couldn't get enough of him.

I admit that I was trying to ignore him in the beginning but after not seeing him for most part of the day, I couldn't do it.

My eyes scanned his neck, the soft pale skin seemingly inviting. My breath hitched as I thought of sucking  and bruising it, leaving hickeys for all to see.

I shook my head at those thoughts and latched myself from him, taking his phone in the process.

I saved my phone number and handed it back to him. I gave him mine and he did the same, as my eyes scanned his red cheeks while he was on it.

"I'll text you." I informed him as I pushed myself further into the restrooms.

A ghost smile appeared on my face as soon as the door was shut, my once dead mood already alive.

****-
I have been so unmotivated lately,i don't know why.
Anyway, thanks for reading.
Vote & Comment if you liked this short chapter.

FUN FACT: I am obsessed with the new Shawn Mendes and Camilla cabello song.
Who's with me😭❤️.

~Adry~