Chapter 21[M]

MATURE CONTENT.

Am focusing on these two too much, but... Okay I just love them. Anyway, hope y'all will enjoy this.

Tate Payton.

I snuggled further into the warm body, immediately relaxing when I heard his heartbeat. His arm was on my hip, slowly rubbing it in circular motions. I was happy and h.....

And horny.

I bit my lip, focusing on the movie and trying to block out my sexual desires. It was hard but we had agreed to take this easy. The movie was supposed to be scary but oh well, I wasn't scared and so was my boyfriend. He actually laughed at some point.

I dipped my hand in the bowl on my lap, trying to scoop some popcorn, only to find it empty. Great. I was not getting up. We were currently in my room, curled up on my bed.

Where were my parents? You might ask.

They had left to attend a party in New York and me being me, thought of inviting Rusty for a sleepover. He reluctantly agreed to it, something about how we should not be home alone.

He was right, because all I could think about was how my body was pressed in to his. I sighed in relief when the movie ended.

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Yeah." I lied as I stood up and began tidying up the bed. I placed the bowl on my desk and made my way to the bathroom to finish up my night routine.

By the time I was back, Rusty was already in bed, tucked under the covers. I jumped on him, throwing the covers away.

"What are you d-"

I kissed him. Hard.Then pulled away to stare at his face,loving how plump his lips had become within seconds.

"Sarai la mia morte" He groaned in Italian, something that made my cock twitch in delight.

"That was sexy. Do it again."

"What?"

"You speaking Italian is sexy." I emphasized, tugging his head backwards to expose his neck. I placed soft kisses on it, loving his sharp intake of breath.

"Tate...s-stop."

I bit on the skin lightly, soothing the sting with my tongue.

"Tate..."

"Fine...fine. You are no fun." I said slightly frustrated.I picked up the covers and tucked him in before going to my side of the bed and doing the same. I snuggled close to him and soon fell asleep.

^^^^^^^

I woke up to an empty bed and was about to start panicking until I heard the shower dripping. Slowly getting up, I made my way to the bathroom. Rusty's clothes were neatly folded and a towel sat beside them.

My thoughts drifted to last night and an evil smile made its way to my face as an idea came to mind. I quickly discarded my clothes and made my way to him, drawing the shower curtain away to reveal a naked Rusty.

He shrieked and tried to cover his genitals. I got in and drew back the curtain as I faced him, cheeks slightly rosy.

This was the first time I had ever done such a thing.

"Good morning." I lazily stated,stepping closer to him.

"Tate...we have school...we are going to be late."

"I don't care." I loved how he was resisting yet his eyes were evident that he wanted this. Or he was considering it.

"But..."

"I like you. "

"I like you too but Tate..."

"I'll just make you feel good." I said as I stood in front of him."We don't have to go all the way." I reassured and traced my hands on his taunt chest, the muscles on his stomach more prominent.

I lightly kissed him, enjoying how his lips felt. I broke the kiss and got down to my knees, right in front of his junk, which was huge to be honest. He let another shriek as I fondled him slowly, surprised to see him clean and shaved.

After a few touches, he grew bold enough and rested his hands on my shoulders, pulling me closer to him.

I was scared at first. I had never done this before but then again, I had never thought about any of this before Rusty. I wanted to make him feel good. I had to make him feel good.

I made sure my eyes were on his as I slowly licked his shaft.

"Oh my God...Tate...i-i"

That was all it took for me to take him into my mouth. I slowly licked his head, easing up as I tasted his pre-cum. It wasn't sweet but that didn't matter at the moment. I eased up my throat and carefully tried to have half of his erect cock in my mouth. He hissed slightly, eyes widening as his skin glistened with water droplets. His breath quickened and I took that as a positive sign.

I slowly began moving my head, taking a little more of him every time. My eyes were back on him, the lust in his openly noticeable.

I quickened my pace just as he spluttered out incoherent words. He almost reached his high but I slowed down, taking my mouth off him and replacing it with my hands.I stroked him a few times before taking him in my mouth once more. This time I stopped for nothing and he soon came,hot loads shooting at the back of my throat, as his moans filled my bathroom.

I swallowed everything, cleaning him up with my tongue, before standing up. Something wet trickled down my thigh. I looked down only to realize that the pleasure had gotten to me as well.My cheeks became rosy as I shyly tried to wipe the cum off.

Rusty kissed me once I was done, his hands roughly grabbing my ass as I moaned into his mouth.

"Your turn now."

^^^^^

I feel dirty but happy. Oh well.