Prologue.

#VOH P-00

She stopped and looked at me with surprised eyes. Her jaw dropped as she carefully examined me. Tears began to fall from her eyes while she whispers something in the air. She was definitely shocked sa hindi inaasahang pagdating ko.

I slowly walked towards her and smiled. Oh this woman, her physical appearance changed but her beauty never fades. She looked more mature than the last time I saw her, pero sobrang ganda pa rin niya sa paningin ko. I stopped in front her and smiled even more.

"Hey, happy birthday," I whispered and gently wiped her tears away.

Mas lalo siyang naiyak at napayuko. She wiped her own tears and took a deep breath bago siya nag angat ng tingin sakin.

"Ba't ka nandito?" her eyes began to water again but she tried to stop it from falling.

"I came back for you," I placed some strands of her hair to the back of her ears.

"You came back too late," agad niyang pinahiran ang mata niya na may mga luhang nagbabadyang tutulo.

"But I still came back, for you. I'm sorry if it took time," sinubukan ko siyang yakapin pero tinampal niya ang braso ko at umatras.

"Dream--" I walked towards her but she kept on walking backwards while crying.

"Brave, ano ba?! Lumayo ka nga sakin! Umalis ka na!" she shouted. I kept on saying sorry but she didn't even try to hear me out.

Someone came out and interrupted. My jaw clenched when I realized who was standing at the door. He was looking at us and worriedly looked at Dream.

"Eve? Love, okay ka lang? are you crying? everyone's looking for you," he began to walk towards us but Dream stopped him.

She smiled at him, the same way she smiles at me before. "No, pumasok ka na susunod ako agad," he just nodded and gazed at us before he went inside. She was about to walk inside but I held her hand.

"Dream, please," I begged. Tiningnan niya ang kamay ko at bumuntong-hininga.

"12 years, Brave. Labindalawang taon bago ka bumalik. Lot of things happen in a year, what more in a decade and two? So, please, pakawalan mo na ako," she tried to get her hands off but I strongly held her.

"How can I let go of you when in that 12 years, all I had in mind was coming back to you, Dream? Besides, you understand why I left. It was for my dream, you supported my dream," I pursed my lips and looked away when a tear fell from my eye.

"Then just think of this as the consequence of reaching that dream," She said and removed my hand that was holding her wrist. She went inside and left me there, staring at her while she talks to every guest. I threw the flowers in the garbage bin nearby and left.

When will she remember that she was also my dream?

Maybe they're right, some dreams tends to be left unfulfilled.