Chapter 7

#VOH C-07

"What's up tito, narito na ang paborito nyo," Arus immediately went out to greet my Dad. The guts of this man.

My Dad chuckled and tapped his shoulder. He also nodded at Apollo. "Glad you're all here."

"Dalaga na po si Brave," Arus said while looking at me. Dad raised his brows when he saw me with Dream. Mas nauna kasi bumaba ang dalawa.

"Hmmm medyo ma issue ako," Dad said with a teasing smile. I just rolled my eyes and greeted him but his smile nevr faded. "Pakilala mo naman kasama nyo."

I sighed. "Dad, this is Dream. Dream, this is my Dad."

"Hello po tito," Dream politely said and showed her sweet smile. Dad also smiled at her.

"Tito, live in sila," the whisper of the devil. My Dad chuckled while looking at Arus.

"May taxi naman sa labas ng village, goodbye Arus," I raised my brows at him. He just laughed at my reaction.

"Oh c'mon, Brave. Let's go inside. Dinner's ready," Dad said and turned his back. We all followed him.

"Wops dito ako," Arus pulled the chair and sat on my father's right side, which was my usual spot.

"Ikaw ang anak?" Kinunutan ko siya ng noo.

"Hindi pero we're family," he laughed.

"Whatever," I said and went upstairs to visit Lia.

"Tito oh yung anak nyo masungit sa bisita," I heard Arus while I was on the stairs.

I instantly saw Lia with her puppies when I opened the door. They were still so tiny, but not as tiny as the last time I saw them. I smiled while looking at the pups striving to balance themselves, they were trying to walk but they always fail. Yung isa lang ang naiiba, she was just sleeping beside Lia.

"Hello," I softly said and pat Lia on the head.

"Brave, kakain na!" I heard Dad's voice. I sighed and said goodbye to Lia before I went down. Umupo na ako sa kabilang kabisera. Nasa right side ko si Dream habang nasa left side ko si Apollo.

I was quiet while eating, nagsasalita lang ako tuwing may tinatanong ang ama ko. Dad asked Arus about their shipping line. He also talked to Apollo about his parents' plan to build a law firm. He was throwing questions at Dream about Cebu. Nang matapos na kaming kumain ay nagkwe-kwentuhan sila Arus sa sala. I made my way out and went to the garden to avoid my father's jokes. Nang nakarating na ako sa garden ay nakita ko si Dream. I didn't know but I just found myself walking towards her direction. I quietly sat beside her on the bench. Napatingin siya sakin bago binalik ulit sa buwan ang atensyon.

"You going to our graduation?" I asked out of nowhere, I was just staring at the moon while waiting for her answer.

"Hindi na siguro. Sorry pala, akala ko wala kang ano, di ko namin kasi alam na may girlfriend ka na," she said and sighed.

"What?" My brows furrowed. Napatingin ako sa kanya, she was looking down while playing with her fingers. She immediately looked up and smiled.

"You don't have to deny. Sinabi sakin ng papa mo kanina na nasa kwarto ka para makita baby mo," she tried to smile. My forehead creased even more. What the hell is she talking about? She was about to say something nang may narinig kaming paparating na yapak.

"Tarantadong Brave 'to pinapunta lang yata kami para kami makikinig sa joke ng tatay niya. Ang kupal---hoy!" Arus shouted when he saw me. He pointed me while frowning. "Manggaga--- Dream?" his eyes was slightly confused, but he's more like amused. Is it that amusing to see Dream sitting beside me?