Chapter 17

#VOH C-17

The morning sun greeted me and the undeniable excitement immediately woke me up. I swiftly moved the steering wheel and automatically smiled when I saw Dream. She was already standing outside with that stroller in her hand and frowning expression all over her face.

"O, anong gagawin natin do'n?" Bungad niya pagpasok ng shotgun seat. Nagkasalubong ang kanyang mga kilay at nakapamewang na tumingin sa'kin.

"Roam around Bohol, go to their famous chocolate hills, kahit ano," I shrugged while looking at the road.

"Ready na ba lahat? O magche-check in pa tayo pagdating natin tapos do'n pa tayo magpaplano kung anong uunahin nating gawin?"

"Actually, I already have a list on what landmarks should we go. I have everything checked and organized last night. May hotel na tayo do'n," I said and glanced at her for a second.

"Kagabi mo lang pinaghandaan lahat?" Hindi makapaniwala niya akong tiningnan. "Naka-rugby ka ba?"

"Unplanned trips are the best," I chuckled and shrugged.

"Especially kapag isang Dream Evangeline and kasama mo," she added. The side of my lips rose and turned on the music.

Dream was singing along the songs until I stopped the car when we already reached the airport.

"Alam ba nila Apollo na aalis tayo?" Tanong niya habang chinecheck na ng staff ang tickets namin.

I shook my head and we continued walking since it was already boarding. "I was about to tell them this morning but they're still asleep."

She just nodded and we entered the plane. We sat down to our seats nang nalagay na ang mga gamit namin. The flight wasn't that long so I didn't take a nap and just stayed awake the whole flight. Nakasandal si Dream sa balikat ko nang nakatulog siya, nang nag-landing na ay ginising ko siya. Humihikab pa siya habang dala-dala ang luggage.

We directly went to the hotel to leave our things there. I told the information desk about the reservation and they quickly handed me the keys. Binigay ko kay Dream ang susi niya at sabay kaming pumasok sa elevator. Our rooms are on the same floor and her room was just across mine.

"Aalis agad tayo paglagay ng mga luggage?" She asked before inserting the keys to the door knob.

I shook my head. "Kakain muna tayo sa baba. Do your things, i'll wait."

She nodded and we went to our own rooms. Nang nakapasok ako ay nilagay ko ang luggage malapit sa closet bago ibinagsak ang sarili sa kama. I rested for a while since it's still 11.

I contacted Apollo while staring at the ceiling. He picked it up after three rings.

[Where the fuck are you, dude?] The first thing he said.

[I'm at Bohol. Can---] he cut me off when he cursed.

[What the fuck?! Ba't nandyan ka? Diba nandito ka pa kagabi?] His voice raised. I heard Arus asking 'Si Brave ba yan?' and Apollo replied him with 'oo kaya tumahimik ka'.

[Yeah, nag book ako ng flight kagabi kaya nandito ako ngayon,] I calmly said even if I could hear Arus and Apollo quarreling on the other line.

[Pahiram nga ng phone!---Dude, shut up ako ang tinawagan---pahiram nga!] I sighed while hearing them quarell over little thing.

[Apollo? Give it to Arus for a minute. That man won't shut up,] I said. Narinig ko ang buntong-hininga ni Apollo at ang pagpalakpak ni Arus habang humahagikhik.

[Bro! Ba't nasa Bohol ka? Di ka nag aya!] he shouted. Apollo scoffed on the background and murmured 'Sa lakas ng boses mo rinig na rinig ka ni Brave hanggang Bohol.'