Chapter 29

#VOH C-29

After the flight tests and after helping out on the flight missions, we went our way to Japan. We would have to pair up with our other international partners aside from China. Japan was just a neighboring country of China so our flight won't be that long.

Venus was beyond irritated upon knowing that she'll be paired up with her most hated flight lieutenant. Commander Wilfron was the commander-in-command in our plane.

Naging mabilis lang ang byahe namin sa himpapawid. When we reached the land of Japan, their roads were already being reconstructed. It's amusing that they immediately did an action.

Paglapag namin  ay may nakaabang na sa'min. The President of Aerospace Agency greeted us with his men. Pinasakay nila kami sa malalaking sasakyan upang maihatid kami sa Agency nila.

We already have worked a dozen of times with their Agency, they even had numerous contributions to the Space Station. Sila yung magagaling sa paggawa ng mga research module at regular cargo flights using the H-II Transfer Vehicle o HTV. They're also known for their various robotic exploration missions, they were able to pursue space through three different agencies. This Agency also helped me gain a lot of knowledge way back when I was still an Astronaut Candidate who was one of the chosen ones to do the basic training.

We went here to learn more about robotics; from basic research and development to utilization. We also gained a lot of understanding  when we helped working on rockets, aircraft, aerospace transportation and other related technology. They guided us in performing work in satellites and launch vehicles.

"Flight Engineer," Commander Wilfron called.

Napalingon ako sa kanya na may nagtatakang tingin. We were already inside the vehicle at humaharurot na ito paalis.

"Yes, Commander?" I asked.

"Help the volunteering team. Besides, the Astronaut candidates are one of the main reason why we're here. Well of course, we couldn't just hit one bird with our stone. The research team will guide the candidates. We also have tons of conference and meetings to attend," aniya.

"Roger, Commander," I simply nodded.

Tipid siyang ngumiti at ibinalik sa harap ang tingin. I looked out the window as we pass by some houses. Nang tumigil na ang sinasakyan ay umawang ang labi ko sa nakita. Damn, this place never fail to impress me with their high and improved technology.

The Astonaut candidates were also in pure awe while looking at the Agency. Nagpaunahan pa silang makababa habang manghang-manghang nakatingin sa paligid. The title of the Aerospace Agency greeted us, the Canadian flag was already fleeting in the air, along with their very own flag and flags of their other international partners. The surroundings were full of man-made crafts with the help of their advanced and brilliant minds. Strolling robots are probably normal here. You could see through the glass windows the tons of robotic parts being tested and examined carefully.

My eyes roamed around. I was still amazed with everything as if it's my first time being here. The President of the Agency laughed with Dr. Sketchley while we were all walking down in the wide hallway. The President smiled at us, iminuwestra niya ang mga nakahandang cabin para sa'min at sinabing magpahinga muna. We all agreed with what he said at isa-isa nang nagsipasok sa kanya-kanyang cabin. When I went inside my cabin, it was a very high tech one. The familiar interior design welcomed me. Near the wall was the earthquake- proof bed which would suddenly close up when an earthquake occurs. Umupo ako doon at kinusot ang malambot na foam. This bed wouldn't make me worry anymore if ever an afterschock would suddenly happen.

Each cabin was well-made. It also has a sensor beside the door. Pagpasok mo'y may desktop sa gilid at may folding closet. Everything was well-designed. There was a foldable table that could also be a shoe rack if you would flip it. The outstanding features of the furnitured saved up a huge amount of space. Humiga ako sa kama at sandaling umidlip.