Chapter 12

#VOH C-12

When we woke up, we immediately ate breakfast and talked about our plans for today.

"Island hopping tayo!" Mel exclaimed.

"Yes naman," Hera agreed while eating her salad.

"Alright. It's island hopping day then," I told them. They all cheered.

We immediately finished our breakfast. Nang natapos na kaming lahat ay pumunta na kami sa mga bangka na patungo sa Puka beach.

"Careful," I said while assisting the girls to the boat. Apollo and Arus were carrying all of our things.

When all of us already embarked, the boat started moving. A guy in the end of the boat was pulling the rope and the other guy turned the engine on. They also distributed life jackets that we should wear.

"Picture tayo!" Hera said and adjusted her tripod. Ibinigay niya ito kay Mel na nasa pinakagilid. Mel raised the tripod so all of us would be seen in the picture. A lot of clocking sounds was heard as we did some different poses.

"Take a picture of me, dapat kitang kita yung dagat ah," they started saying.

"'Pag ito blurred ulit, oras na para matuto kang lumangoy Mel," Hera glared at her.

"Duh. Anong silbi ng life jacket na 'to? And fyi, nagva-vibrate yung engine ng bangka kaya di kita makunan ng maayos 'no!" Mel defended.

"Brave, smile!" Dream suddenly said. Napatingin ako sa kanya na nakakunot ang noo, bigla nalang niya ini-click ang capture. I smiled on the second pic.

"Pereh, pose ka! Nasa likod mo na ang isla mo oh!" Arus said and turned the camera to Apollo's face when we passed by the monkey island. "The lost monkey of monkey island," he laughed.

"Dream paki-picture!" Arus handed the camera to Dream who was in front of us. Arus dragged me and Apollo closer to him by locking his arms around our necks.

"3...2...1..." Dream counted. We smiled when the monkey island was already seen behind us.

"Apes together strong!" We all said and smiled. Dream laughed and clicked the capture button.

After a few minutes, the guy already stopped the engine as the boat approach the shore. The other guy was already rowing the boat until we're only meters away from the sand. They took out the wooden ladder and helped us go down.

"Hello guys, nakalipat na kami ng beach. Nasa puka beach na kami," Arus started resuming his beach vlog.

We roamed around then ordered some food that we'll eat on the boat. The girls were strolling around the pasalubong shops, probably buying some keychains. Afterthey bought some pasalubongs, we gathered inside the boat and ate our lunch.

"Swimming tayo maya-maya," Hera said while we were eating a grilled fish and some seafoods.

"Sige!" Mel and the other girls automatically agreed.

After eating our lunch, the boat returned to the shore. Pero imbes na bumaba ng bangka, pagkukuha ng litrato at pagpo-pose sa bangka ang ginawa nila Dream.

"Dalian mo pagpicture baka madulas na ako," Mel told Dream habang nakaupo siya sa kawayang nasa gilid ng bangka. They were on their two piece while we were on our khaki shorts and just topless. Dream was holding on to the wood while trying to take a picture of Mel.

"Ako rin Dream," Rain said and sat near Mel.

"Teka naman," Dream said and carefully walked on the bamboo and turned to Rain's direction.