16. School Drama

Juliet's POV

Mom had just dropped us off at school. Suri, Lea, and I have different classes, so we don't see each other that often. Toby and Lucy are in all my classes though. 

"Hey." I say to Toby and Lucy. "Hey." They say. "I hope school goes quickly." I sigh. "I know right." Lucy says. "Look at the good side, we only have two weeks until winter break." Toby says. (Oops, I forgot to tell you what the date was. Well It's the 6th of December.) "You're right Toby, we should look on the good side." I say. 

I was in ELA and a girl came up to me. "Hi, you should like totally find another seat." She says. "Um..Excuse you, who even are you?" I ask. She looks at me with an evil grin. "Nobody to you, weirdo. Who even wears beanies?" She asks rudely. "My dad, my little brother, me!" I snap at her. She slaps me in the face, so I slap her back and then we start pulling each others' hair. "Juliet Jones and Nevaeh Miller, in the office now!" The intercom speaker says. I sigh, get my stuff, and go to the office. 

"She slapped me first!" I exclaim. "Hey, calm down." Dad says to me. "Well you both have detention for a week." The principal says. I sigh and nod. "You may go home now." The principal says. 

"Well, I might as well pick everyone up." Mom sighs. We go back into the office and Nevaeh is still there. "We need to pick up our other kids." Mom says. The principal nods. "Forsythe Jones, Allison Jones, Natalie Jones, Nicole Jones, Serenity Jones, and Lea Jones. Come to the Middle school office to go home." He says. "Can you contact the high school too?" Dad asks and the principal nods. "Lucas Jones and Lili Jones. Come to the Middle school office to go home." He says. Nevaeh's parents are shocked. "How old are you?" Her mom asks. "29." Dad sighs. "Lili, Lucas, Natalie, and Nicole are adopted." Mom says. They nod and everyone comes into the office talking. Mom signs them out and then we go home.

"Hey, what's up with her?" Auntie JB asks. "She got into a fight." Mom says and then sits down on the couch. "When's Jackson coming here?" I ask. "I'm right here Julie." He says and everyone looks up at him in shock. "So, no hug, anyone?" He asks. All of us run up and hug him. "Chloe, Austin, and Amiya, you got so big!" He says and kisses their heads. 

Betty's POV

I watch all the kids run up and hug him. Jelly, Laura, Jug, and I were smiling like idiots. "So, we got you out of school because of Juliet." I say and everyone smirks at her. "Hey, the girl started it." She says. "Explanation?" Jelly asks. "Okay, so this girl, which is new, named Nevaeh came up to me and told me to move and I asked who she even was and she snapped at me 'Nobody to you, weirdo. Who even wears beanies?' I snapped back, 'My dad, My little brother, and me' and she slapped me, so I slapped her and then we were fighting." She says. Everyone busted out laughing. "That's the most ridiculous thing that I've heard." Jackson says. "Yeah." Jelly says. 

Jelly, Laura, and I were talking. "So, Liam just left you with Sophia and Grayson all on your own?" I ask. "Yeah, everything was in his name except the car we have. I packed all of our stuff and called you." She says and Jelly and I hug her. "I still can't believe that you had Chloe when you were 19." I say and she sighs. "Yeah, but you know who I am." She says. "I am grateful for my family though." She adds and I nod. " I should call Veronica, Cheryl, Toni, and Kevin!" I say. They nod. I called Veronica first.

B: Hey V! Do you want to come over and have a girls night, like old days? We are inviting Kev too! 

V: Sure! What about the kids?

 B: You can bring Arch over and Jug can have a boys night or something. The kids can stay too, since we live in a mansion. Cheryl, Toni, and Kevin's kids will be here too.

V: Okay see you in 10.

B: See you in 10.

I then call Cheryl.