23. OMG

Lili's POV

"Lili!" Dad shouts. "What?" I shout back as he is in the living room and I'm in my room. "Come here!" He shouts. I walk downstairs to see everyone even Gabe. "Look on the news." Gabe says. I look at the TV. "A young girl wrote this about her life and her friends'. We would like to bring her on the show. Call if you know Lili Jones." It says. Gabe picks up his phone and calls the talk show. 

Gabe's POV

"Hi, I know Lili Jones." I say. "What relation are you to her?" They asks. I'm her boyfriend of 3 months." I say. "Well we can schedule flights for you both to come and someone over 18 unless you're given permission." They say. "Okay, that's great! We will email you!" I say and hang up. "So, going alone or with a parent?" Lili asks. "I trust you guys, you're the most mature teenagers that I know." Her mom says. "Thank you." We both say. "Why did you come here in the first place?" Lili asks. "I needed help with homework and I thought that we could study together for exams coming up." I say. "Of course, lets go." She says and takes my hand. She pulls me up to her room. "So, what do you need help with?" She asks. "Math." I say. "I'm great at math, thank god that you didn't say Science." She says and giggles. I smile at her. "What?" She asks. "You're adorable." I say. She blushes. "Thank you." She says and kisses me. I kiss back and she climbs onto my lap. 

Lili's POV

I climb onto his lap and deepen the kiss. Someone knocks on the door and we pull away. "Soon." I whisper and he nods. "Come in!" I shout. "Hey, dinner's almost ready. Did you get any homework done?" Mom asks. "Uh..Yeah, we're almost finished." I lie. "Okay..Gabe you have some lip gloss smeared on your mouth." Mom laugh. We blush and start to work on the homework.

*Time Pass*

"Can Gabe spend the night?" I ask. "I don't think tonight's a good night." Dad says. "Why?" I ask. "I don't want to try and wake both of you up, you're both lazy sleepers and don't get up." Dad says. "You also have to get up at 6 for your flight." Mom says and we nod. "Okay, he has to get his books from my room and then he'll get going." I sigh. Gabe and I go into my room and he gathers his books. "Window, 10 pm." I say and he nods. "Bye." I say and kiss him. He kisses back. "Bye." He says and leaves. I go to my bed and get out a book to read.

*Time Pass 10 pm*

Gabe knocks on my window quietly and I open it. "Did you pack your suitcase?" I ask. "Yeah." He says and pecks my lips. I smile and get in bed. He gets in bed next to me and I snuggle up to hi chest. "Hey Gabe?" I ask. "Yeah?" He asks. "Hide in my closet at 6 and then come out when my parents leave my room and then climb out the window and knock on the door." I say. "Okay, night." He says and pecks my lips. "Night." I yawn and peck his lips too. I fall asleep.

A/N Sorry that it's short, but I am trying to come up with ideas. If you have any let me know and I'll give credit to you! Bye!