25. Trip Part 2

Gabe's POV

"Lili." I say and shake her. "Hmm?" She hums. "We're here." I chuckle. She nods and stands up. "I have the bags, you just have to walk." I say. "Okay." She says. We walk off the plane, into the airport. We grab the rest of our bags and then get an Uber. 

Lili's POV

"This hotel is nice." I say as we look around. "Yeah." Gabe says. "We start interviews tomorrow..." I say. "Yeah." He smiles. "You didn't have to come with me, you know." I say. "I wanted to come with you to not only support you, but to spend more time with you." He says. I smile at him and he smiles back. "How?" I ask. 
"How what?" He asks. "How will you spend more time with me?" I ask. "I don't know, what do you want to do?" He asks. "Watch TV and eat food?" I suggest. "You read my mind." He chuckles. (You thought lol) We ordered food and watched TV and fell asleep.

"Lili Jones!" I hear. I walk on stage with Gabe and everyone claps. "So, how is it going?" The interviewer asks me. "Pretty well." I say. "So, you wrote this with your friends or about them?" He asks. "Well my friends gave me the information, but I wrote it." I answer. "Who is this?" He points at Gabe. "That's my boyfriend, Gabriel Mantle." I smirk. Everyone starts cheering. "I'm guessing you know who his dad is?" I ask. "Yeah, Reggie Mantle. He was the best football player tat came on our show." He says. "Yeah, well you probably know a lot of people from Riverdale." Gabe says. "Like who?" He asks. "Veronica Lodge, now Andrews. Jughead Jones, my dad. Josie McCoy, my mom's high school friend. FP Jones, my grandpa." I list. Everyone cheers louder. "Okay, we do know them." He chuckles. "Now, lets talk about your writing." He adds. "My dad is a writer, but what I want to be differs from all of this." I say. "What career do you want to have if it's not writing?" He asks. "We both want to be actors." I say talking about Gabe and I. "That's a tuff career, but at least you will have options." He says. We nod. We talked more and then went back to the hotel and went to bed.

The next two days were full of long interviews and answering the same questions over and over, but now it's time to go back home. "Gabe." I groan as he pulls the blanket off of me. "Are you ready to go home or not?" He asks and I jump out of bed and start getting dressed.

Betty's POV

Lili had just texted me. She said that they were on their flight now. I was so excited and all the kids were too. It was 5 am, but the kids were full of energy. "Okay, you three need to calm down." I say pointing to the triplets. The were literally jumping out of their chairs. "We can't, Lili is coming home today." Suri says. "Yeah, but you'll be at school." I point out. They groan and go back to eating. "Mommy?" I hear. "Yeah?" I question. "I don't feel good." She says. I look and see Ally running over to the trash can and puking. "Jug, help her." I say. He goes over to her and holds her hair. "Mom, can't I skip today?" Lucas asks. "No." I say. He groans. "You let Lili skip today." He mumbles. "Lili was in New York for interviews, which we all watched." I say. He nods. "Natalie, Nicole, Suri, Lea, Julie, Julian, come get your lunch." I say. "Here's your lunch money." I say and hand Lucas 15 dollars. "Thanks." He says and grabs his bag. "I'm walking to school today." He says. I nod and he leaves. Jug comes back downstairs and sighs. "She's burning up." He says. "How much?" I ask. "104.2" He says. I gasp. "We need to take her to the doctor." I sigh. "Bye mom and dad!" The kids say. "Bye, have a great day at school." I say as they run out to the bus. "Well, lets get her to the doctor's." Jug says. We go upstairs and get Ally and take her to the hospital.

A/N Well, hello. I posted this. I finally came up with an idea. Bye!