24. Trip Part 1

Gabe's POV

'Knock' Knock' I hear. I jump out of Lili's bed and hide in her closet. "Hey sweetie." I hear Lili's mom say. "Gabe can come out of his hiding place." Her dad says. I walk out of the closet and sigh. "How did you know?" Lili asks them. "Reggie is one of our friends you know. He asked me where you were." Betty says. "Sorry." We sigh. "It's okay, just please tell your dad where you are." She says. "Okay, well we're going to get ready, is everyone up?" Lili asks them. "Surprisingly yes." Jughead says and they walk out. "Are you excited?" I ask Lili. "Of course." She says and pecks my lips. "I'm getting a shower." She says. "Can I join?" I tease. She smirks and runs into the bathroom. "I didn't get an answer!" I shout. "It's a maybe." She says. Maybe means yes. I grab my things and go into the bathroom.

Betty's POV

Lili and Gabe come downstairs. "I'm going to miss you!" Julie tells her. "It's only for 3 days." Lili tells her and kisses her hair. Gabe whispers something to her and she smiles at him. "Yeah." She says and pecks his cheek. "Okay, why is everyone up at 6 am?" Lili asks everyone. "We wanted to say goodbye before you left." Ally says. "Natalie and Nicole are literally sleeping." She points out. We all chuckle and nod. "I got this." Julian says. "Fire!" He yells. Natalie and Nicole jump out of their chairs. "Where!?" They ask. "Morning sunshine." We all chuckle. They groan and glare at us. "We have to go in 15 minutes, is everything packed?" Jug asks Lili and Gabe. They nod. "Okay all of you put your shoes and jackets on." I tell them. They get off their chairs and run to the door where their jackets and shoes are. Lili and Gabe are laughing at something. The doorbell rings. "Come in!" I shout. Mom, Juniper, Dagwood, Aurora, and Nora come in. "Hey." They say. "Hey." We all say and then laugh. "We came to tell Lili and Gabe goodbye." Mom says. 

"Kids, get in the car! We're leaving!" Jug shouts. All the kids run out to the car and get in. Lili and Gabe go outside to the car and then we go. We get in the car and check if everyone's here. Jug starts to drive to the airport.

Lili's POV

We're in the airport, saying goodbye to everyone. We finally get done hugging everyone and then we get on our plane. The plane ride is only 4 hours, so I can sleep the whole way there. I put my head on Gabe's shoulder and fall asleep.

A/N Sorry it's short, but I don't have any ideas. Bye!