Chapter 27

Yoongi POV

I bite my lip at his words, feeling somewhat hesitant about all of this.

"Jin, I never blamed you. I was never mad at you for anything you ever said or did. It hurt, yeah, but I was never mad. I can't blame you for the things you said or for thinking of me the way you did. I had no right in asking you to think any differently of me than how I'd painted myself to look. I just... I don't know, hyung. I don't really know what to say. You've made me out to be the enemy this entire time. You saw how broken and disgusting I am last night. I don't really get why you're even still here." I mumble quietly, feeling unsure of everything right now.

"Yoongi, please. I'm so sorry for everything. You had every right to ask me to believe you and for me not to think you would cheat. I had my head stuck up my ass and I was in denial of everything, Yoongi. I didn't think I could fall for you, and when I did, I didn't want to believe it or admit it. It's why I wanted to talk to you. Hoseok even explained everything. I-I know he wasn't supposed to, but we got into a yelling match earlier in the week and let a couple things slip so he explained yesterday. Yoongi, I don't even deserve you. But... I'd really like a chance with you if you'd let me. I want to fix this and make things right." Jin counters, tone gentle but somewhat begging.

"Hyung, I don't have the money. I can't even afford my own apartment. If Hoseok told you everything, then you know I had to replace everything in my studio that I got kicked out of. I don't even have the money for car insurance right now to be able to drive back to Seoul. I don't have the funds to take you out on any dates." I choke out, tears forming in my eyes against my own will.

"Yoongi, you never should've had to worry about any of it in the first place. I promise, we can handle worrying about money later. I'm not letting you pay for anymore dates anyways, because you should never have been anyways. What I'm worried about right now is getting your forgiveness and trying to find out if I still have a chance." Jin argues gently, giving my hand a light squeeze.

I huff at this, not being in much of a position to argue money with him right now.

Reluctantly, I return my gaze to the elder sat at the side of my bed still holding my hand. Sighing softly, I know there's nothing I could ever do.

"I already told you. You never had anything that needed to be forgiven. Besides, I'll always love you, hyung." I mutter under my breath even though I know perfectly well that he can hear me. I watch as a grin breaks out on his face, bringing the tiniest of smiles to my own lips.

"I know I've told you the opposite so fucking much in the last couple weeks, Yoongi, but I really do love you too." He responds softly.

My eyes widen a bit at this, not having expected this. He giggles softly at my reaction though, standing up just so that he can sit on the edge of my hospital bed. I weakly push myself into a sitting position, despite his quiet protests and disapproving gaze. His smile is still there though, not having gone anywhere despite his protests.

"You just like getting yourself into trouble, don't you?" He teases lightly. I giggle softly at this, shrugging coyly. He rolls his eyes at me though, before cupping my cheeks gently and leaning down to press his lips against mine.

It's my first proper kiss, and I couldn't feel luckier that it's with my first love as well.

"Do you really mean it?" I whisper when he finally pulls away, ignoring the fact that we're both completely breathless from the kiss. He smiles though, pecking my lips.

"Yes, Yoongi. I completely mean it when I say I love you. I also mean it when I say that I want you to just move in with me and my brothers so that you can't just disappear on me like that again, and when I say I got you enrolled back into the university and the music department. And if they can find and confirm who destroyed your studio they'll be reimbursing you the amount you had to spend to replace everything." Jin confirms happily.

My eyes widen at this, tears forming faster than I can grasp, falling before I even have the chance to fight them. I just let it go though, wrapping my arms tightly around him and pulling him into a tight hug.

"I love you so much, hyung. You didn't have to do any of that." I whimper through the tears. He chuckles softly though, rubbing my back gently.

"I love you too, Yoongi. I know I didn't have to but I wanted to. It's the least that you deserve."

THE END

————————
A/N:

Thank you all for sticking through to the end of this story! I hope you all enjoyed it lots! <3

I love you all and hope to see you in another story soon!