Amber

Love the Cowboy Dinosaur World centric episodes. I just do!! Enjoy!!!!

It has been a week since the tragic accident of the Hamilton family.

Anna and Roger woke up a day after the party at school, so that's good. Even greater, Mary Ann was discharged from the hospital yesterday and Alexandra and Jack moved back into the mansion, and were great full that Penn and Boone took them in during their time of need.

"Today, you go back to world you have visited." Phillis said as the quartet went to the warp pad. Jack wasn't with them today since he said that he had to cram for a test the next day. "Oh! This should be interesting." Alex said, going to her spot. "Well in that case, this should be a piece of cake." Penn said with a confident smile. "No! You never go back to piece of cake world. So. Much. Blood." Phillis said and shuddered a bit. Alexandra looked at her boyfriend. "Should I ask what happened in piece of cake world?" She asked. "No." Penn said. "Okay then!" She said happily. "You better tell me after this." She whispered into his ear. "Yes, ma'm." Penn said as they got zapped into the world of the day.
———————————————————————

Alex opened her eyes to see that she was in some western cowboy world.

She looked down to see her outfit for this world. Her outfit consisted of a beige long sleeved button up shirt with lacy cuffs at the end of the sleeves and around her waist, dark blue jeans, and brown boots that went up to her knees with the laces zigzagging. She felt something in her head and took it off her head. It was brown cowboy hat.

 It was brown cowboy hat

Placing the hat back on her head, she looked to see her friends

Placing the hat back on her head, she looked to see her friends. Penn was dressed as your typical cowboy, Boone looked to be some doctor, and Sashi looked like one of those ladies you would see at the bar. "Well, guys. Looks like we're cowboys!!" Alex said with a smile. Penn and Boone smiled widely at each other. "Cowboy Dinosaur world!" They exclaimed while playing the air banjo. Alex giggled at them, but them stopped. "Wait. Did you two just say dinosaur?" She asked. "Oh yeah. Well, instead of horses, this world has, well..." Penn said before gently turning his girlfriend around. Alex felt her jaw drop on the floor, her eyes widened, and a gasp of shock came out of her mouth.