The Proposal

(He must fulfill the promise to Mary Ann!!!)

It's been ten years since Penn Zero and Alexandra Hamilton met. They were still dating to this day, they were in their middle twenties and they still hanged out with Jack, Boone and Sashi.

Sashi actually found someone to love. And... it was Teddy form high school! Yeah, it was a total shocker to everyone in the school. They hooked up shortly after high school graduation. The two were working in the same place and they grew to really like each other, to the point that they fell in love for each other. They have been doing good ever since and are even getting married in the next month and are expecting a child of their own.

Boone and Jack were admittedly one of the cutest couples in their class, next to Alex and Penn. The two dated for the rest of their high school years and college. Eventually, Boone asked Jack to marry him and it has been a year since they married. They also adopted a three year old boy named Caleb, who turned out to be the sweetest little boy you will ever meet.

And finally, there was Penn and Alexandra. They two have been dating ever since that one fateful night. They attended the same college and coincidentally, entered the same degree: Psychology. The two along with their friends graduated about a year ago and the couple lived in a apartment that they rented and worked in odd jobs around town. Unfortunately, just after high school, Mary Ann passed away do to her cancer. It was a heartbreaking for not only the Hamiltons, but Penn was well. His grandmother was already dead when he was seven, so he knew how she felt. The redhead was able to help the family get through the hardships that came from Mary Ann's death. Anyways, Penn and Alex were at the park on a Friday afternoon, sitting the same hill where they watched Cinderella the night Alex's family was sent to the hospital, and watching the sunset.

"Hey. I need to ask/tell you something." They both said at the same time. They blushed. "You go first." Penn told her. "No, you go. I insist." Alex said. "Okay fine, if you insist. There's something I need to ask you." "Well, what's up?" The young 24 year old woman asked. "Well, first of all, I need you to stand up for a while." The young 25 year old man said. Nodding, the brunette stood up and so did he. Taking a deep breath, Penn began to speak. "Alex. Ever since we met, I knew that there was something that attracted me closer to you. You are the greatest girl I have ever met. I will never leave your side, no matter what. I love you, honey. I really do. But... I was thinking. I want to take our relationship to the next level. What I'm trying to come across is that..."

Penn pulled out a small box from the pocket of his brown leather jacket and got down on one knee. Alex gasped in shock and covered her mouth with a hand. The redhead opened the box to reveal a ring and took her other hand. "Alexandra Hamilton. Will you make me the happiest guy in the universe, and marry me and become my wife?" Penn asked. The brunette smiled widely as tears of joy ran down her cheeks. "Yes! Of course I will!" She said. Penn smiled widely as well and stood up, placing the ring on Alex's shaking hand. The two kissed passionately for about a minute and then hugged.

"Oh my god." Alex said, pulling back to look at Penn. "Am I dreaming?" She asked him. Penn chuckled and shook his head. "No, love. This is for real." He said. Alex laughed as well and wiped the tears. "Okay. Now that I got a grip. There is something that you should know." "What's that?" Penn asked. "It's a really good thing we're getting married. I went to the doctor today." Penn smiled faded away. "Oh my god. At you Okay?" He asked, worried for his now fiancée. "Don't worry, I'm okay. In fact, I'm great. Penn... I'm three weeks pregnant." She said. Penn's jaw dropped to the floor. "You're... you're pregnant?" He asked. She nodded. "And... I'm the father?" Alex giggled and nodded.

Penn stood there in silence. Alex was a bit worried that her fiancée was going to faint on the fact that he wasn't doing anything. "Oh god. Did I break him?" She thought. Suddenly, Penn grabbed the girl into his arms. Alex screamed and laughed as the redhead spun her around. "Holy shit. I'm gonna be a father. I'm going to be a dad!" Penn said with the widest smile on his face as her put her back to the ground. "Yeah! And I'm going to be a mom." Alex said. Her eyes widened. "Holy shit. I'm gonna be a mother. Oh god!" Alex said in awe. They kissed once again.

Alex pulled back and looked at the ring. "Wait... is this my grandmother's ring?!" She asked. Penn nodded. "Yeah. Remember that night we rushed to the hospital because of what happened to your family? And that your grandmother wanted to talk to me?" She nodded. "Well. She gave me her ring. She told me that she wasn't going to have much time left. So, she asked me to propose to you with it." Penn explained. "Wait... so that story about Granny losing the ring," "Yeah. It was a cover story." Penn said. "Oh my goodness. My family is going to lose their shit when they hear this!" She said while laughing.

"So. Now wh- Penn! What are you doing?!" Alex asked ask Penn leaned down was giving pepper kisses her belly. "Hello, little one. It's me! You're daddy. You are the greatest thing to come to my life omg with your mother." Alex laughed at her fiancée's silliness. "Anyways. Now what?" She asked. "How about we watch the sunset?" Penn suggested. Alex nodded. They laid down on the grass and looked at the sky. The young engaged couple smiled at each other with pure happiness. Alex rested her head against Penn's chest, listening to his calm heartbeat.

"I love you, Penn."

"I love you to, Alex."

The end.

But not really.

Ever heard of a midquel????

(Edit from 11/8/19. No midquel. It was canceled. Kind of... you'll see.)