Save The Worlds

Today, had to be the weirdest day for the Hamilton siblings. And that was saying something.

It's been a quite a while since Penn got rehired for his part time hero job. The quartet was saving the multiverse, Jack becoming the Wade of the team and helping out form the theater, Penn's parents eventually met Alex's parents and the two couples hit it off instantly and became good friends, the filming of Bohemian Rhapsody had begun, with the crew filming the Live Aid scene, and the team of five always won the missions. But today, the multiverse had thrown a curveball at them.

Okay. So Rippen and Phil snuck into the Odyssey and wrecked the MUT. (It wasn't till yesterday that I saw that I had the wrong name for the machine the whole time!! I am so sorry Penn Zero fans!!! 🙁🙁🙁). This caused people the trio met form the multiverse come to the real world, which including Scaly from Cowboy Dinosaur World, Nug from Spy Caveman World, and Captain Super Captain from Superhero world. The villains unintentionally created vortexes that will suck everything. Luckily, Phillis made vortex tops to close them. So, the heroes along with Jack went across the multiverse to close the vortexes, with the part time villains following. However, upon arriving to Spy Caveman world, Penn and Nug got sucked into the vortex. This nearly made Alex use her powers on Phillis in a fit of rage and sadness. Thankfully, Scaly, CSC, And Jack calmed her down. Then, Boone had a great idea: reopen the vortexes.

So, they go to work, got help from Blaze form Dragon World, and Shirley B. Awesome from Toy Soldier World and reopened the vortexes and rescued Penn and Nug. And so, they went back to saving the day all over again. However, when the arrived at Cowboy Dinosaur World, Things were hectic.

"Why do I ever say things?!" Penn asked as they began to fly over to a HUGE vortex. Luckily, Amber came to the rescue and lassoed them front the skies. "I got you Pa!" She said. "Thanks Amber!" Scaly said. "Penn, nice to see you!" They turned around to see Larry hanging on to a sign. "Thanks Larry. Say um, what happened?" Jack asked. "We tried to close the vortex." Larry began. "But another opened up, doubling in size! My top won't do affect!" Rippen said, holding on to a cactus. "Maybe one top won't do affect, but maybe two will!" Alex said. "Great thinking Alex! Rippen, how many do you have?" Penn asked. "Just one." He said. "Okay then. Now, if we want for this to work, we need to throw ourselves at the same time and activate them at the same time." The redhead said.

"No! I'm not doing it! I'm staying with my cactus! I named it Jenifer!" Rippen said. "You're a helpless coward!!" Jack yelled. "Okay, Sashi. Do you think you can launch yourself to Rippen and get the top?" Penn asked the Asian girl. "Um, yeah! I'm not a rookie!" She said. "Okay, I was just asking the question! No need to bite my head off!" Penn said as Sashi launched herself to Rippen. Sashi grabbed onto Rippen and grabbed the top. Penn got himself out of the lasso. "Penn!" He heard Alex say. He turned around to look at her. "I love you." She said. Penn slimed at her. "I love you too." He said.

Sashi threw the top at her friend. The redhead stretched out his hand to grab the top. Unfortunately, Penn failed to grab the top as it started to go to the vortex. That was when Penn realized he had only one choice: He threw himself to the vortex. His father's words began to play in his mind. "If you got no hope, then you got no chance. No chance. No chance. No chance." Penn put on a determined face, twisted himself around, activated the two tops, and threw them. There was a large explosion. "Penn!" Boone, Jack, Larry and Scaly cried out. "PZ!" Sashi cried out. "PENN!" Alex cried out.

The dust cleared out and there was Penn Zero, standing in the dirt, his hands on his hips and smiling at the group. The heroes gave a sigh of relief. "Dude, you destroyed that thing like as if it were a hot wheels!" Boone said as they ran up to hug the redhead. "Okay. Don't get the hot wheels part, but thanks." Penn said. He noticed Alex walking up to him with an unusual calm face. Once she was close enough, she raised her hand, and slapped him. "Ow!" Penn said. "That's for doing something stupid and nearly getting yourself killed!" She yelled at him. Alex then smiled at her boyfriend. "And this is for being alright and saving our butts." Alex leaned forward and kissed Penn. The redhead chuckled and kissed back. He eventually pulled back and smiled back. "Hey. When I said that I would never leave you, I meant it." Penn said.

"That was the stupidest idea ever! How did you know that was going to work?" Scaly asked. "Well, I didn't. But I had hope. And fear that I would die. And even more hope. And more fear. And then, Hope once I saw it working." "Okay, we get it! Hope and fear!" Jack said. The five kids laughed. "Well, I will say one thing. You did a great thing today. You parents will be awfully proud." Scaly said, placing a hand on Penn shoulder and smiling at the boy. "Thanks, Scaly." "And Of course, there's also Bone, Jack, the scary girl, and most importantly, Alexi." He said. The kids stared at the sheriff. "Close enough... but okay!" Alex said.

"Hooray team! We did it!" Rippen said, smiling at the others. They glared at him. "Yay." Rippen said meekly. More glaring. "You aren't still mad about trapping you in the nothingness?" He asked. "Maybe. Just a little." Penn said through gritted teeth. "Consider yourself lucky that I haven't killed you yet. Oh yes! I can actually kill with these powers. They taught me to." Alex said upon seeing Rippen's scared face. "Hey! Who wants beef jerky?" Larry asked, holding a piece of beef jerky. "Larry, no!" Rippen said, but it was too late, the dinosaur had already eaten them.

And with that, the five zapped back. "How is it that he remembered your name correctly?" Boone asked Jack. "No clue." He said. "That. Was best mission. Ever." Phillis said, smiling at them. "Thank you Phillis." Penn said. "Hey! How about a movie night at our house?" Jack said. "Sure!" The others said as they made their way out of the theater. Only for Penn to be tackled by Phillis. "Hey! What the heck?!" He said. "Where did you get this?" She asked, pulling a blue shard out of Penn's pocket. "Oh that. I got that when I was trapped in the nothingness." He said. Phillis dragged him to the employees only room, causing the others to follow them.

Phillis placed the shard in a machine and began typing in a large computer. "Woah. Is this some kind of video game?" Jack asked. "I call next!" Boone said. "This is no game. It is key." She said. "Key to what?" Penn asked. Phillis turned to the group and smiled at them. "Key to finding parents." She said. The five smiled, until... "Boone, you're a genius!" Sashi's voice said through Boone ringtone. "I have to go get that." He said, walking away, while an angry Sashi followed him and Jack went over to make sure she doesn't kill the guy.

"You did it. We're on our way there." Alex said, smiling at the redhead. Penn shook his head and took the brunette's hand. "No. We did it. I couldn't do this without you guys. Especially you." He said. The two teens smiled at each other and looked at the screen. She laid her head on his shoulder. Penn was happy. He was now had an idea to find his parents. He was almost there! With the help of his girlfriend Alex and his friends, everything should go to plan.

Life has only just begun.