Chapter 6

"Leo!  I'm going back to Florence for a meeting at the Assassin Bureau with Karma," I say.

"It's about time you went somewhere instead of staying in Venecia," Leo replies.

"Won't you be lonely?  I mean, Ezio Auditore de Firenze is leaving as well."

"Don't worry about me.  I have the capability to meet new people."

I leave Leonardo's workshop and shoulder my small pack with some florin in it and a common dress for blending into crowds. 

I meet Karma outside Leo's workshop.  She stands beside a horse and a cart.

"Leonardo was nice enough to lend us his horse and cart for the trip.  We won't have to walk all the way to Florence!" Karma says.

"Perfect.  Andiamo!"

"Desiree, I'm not Italian," Karma laughs.

"It's time you learn some Italian!  Andiamo means, Let's go," I reply. 

"Ah.  Well in that case, andiamo!"

We toss our bags into the carriage and sit on top of the cart.  I take the reins in my hands and click to the horse.  It begins to walk and I grin. 

It's good to be leaving Venecia.

A/N: Really short chapter right now because I'm at my grandparents house on their computer updating.  I have two chapters of Crafted Family ready to update, for all you people who read that book.  That will be updated later!  Bye!