10

Mina's PoV

Shit it's Chaeyoung I glanced at her and study her appearance her face is kinda red with a little sweat on her forehead my eyes traveled lower and saw her cleavage I gulped and stared at it for a while. She then asked a drink hearing her voice made me brought back from reality. I mentally slapped myself.

I can not take this anymore the loud music in the background, drunk people talking loudly from afar, and this girl's aura beside me is eating me alive I can't believe she has this kind of effect in me I want this to end but instead of walking away

"Chaeyoung?" I said regretting what I've done.

That caught her attention she then looked at me

"Mina?" She said her voice giving me chills

"why are you here?" She asked

"my friend invited me" I simply replied

"how about you?" I continued

"It's my friend's party so she invited me" she answered I saw her drank the whole glass and asked for another one

"whoa slow down cub!" I said while chuckling p

"hahaha ye-yeahh" she said stuttering

"Are you drunk?" I said

"what n-no! I'm Chaeyoung" she chuckled while saying the last sentence

"pfft what the heck?" I said trying to hold my laugh she stared at me I looked into her eyes I noticed there is a hint of darkness in her orbs she then drank the whole glass and asked again for another one she looked at me again while sipping her drink I just drink my drink too she noticed my glass that I have already drank I think it was 4?

But then I suddenly felt her hands on both of my shoulders I then looked at her intensely what do you think your doing? I wanted to say that but nothing came out of my mouth. She groped my shoulders softly

"mmm" I hummed feeling relaxed after she did that we stared at it each other for a while. I felt her gaze is looking at my soul i looked at her in the eyes Darkness and lust can be seen.

She leaned in and we slowly decrease our space. I was breathing not normally but abnormally. Why do I feel this way?

I close eyes waiting for the impact of her lips and there it is her lips on mine. It was a lingering kiss at first but then she moved her lips tasting mine I then responded to her kiss. I felt something sparked inside of me. Her soft lips tasted a bit like alcohol and is that Cheetos?

I then licked her bottom lip asking for entrance she opened her mouth and, our tongue was fighting and I eventually won I end up sucking her tongue she then moaned. She pulled away leaving a little saliva between our lips.

She licked her mouth and smirked.

"let's continue this somewhere...private" she said lowering her voice on the last word she pulled me out of my sit and dragged me upstairs I was chuckling while she dragged me around.

She opened a door that led to a bedroom she pushed me inside and locked the door I saw her smirked while she slammed me at the door and kissed me hungrily.

I replied to her kiss. Her tongue exploring my mouth I moaned from the pleasure she is giving me I felt her hand unbottoning my clothes exposing my bra.

Her mouth was on my neck licking and biting it I moaned as I feel her hand caressing my boob. Our hands exploring each other bodies. I slowly took off her jacket showing her biceps. Before I knew it I am already topless.

Her tongue moved lower to my neck onto my breast she looked at me over her brows and smirked she then blew my cold mound I flinched

"s-stop teasing m-me" I said stuttering without hesitation she attacked my breast. Licking and biting my tits I moaned loudly because she sucked my breast roughly it turned purple. I felt my legs getting weak.

She stopped and I groaned. She pulled my arms and pushed me to bed. She took my shorts off leaving me only with panties on. She licked her lips before attacking both of my breast again. I moaned loudly I grabbed her shoulder and pushed her to bed I'm on top of her now I took her clothes off and quickly find the hook of her bra and unclasped it. I kissed her again sucking her bottom lip until it was swollen. I pulled her jeans off along with her panties leaving her bare.

I moved my mouth to her neck licking and sucking it I then moved my mouth to both of her breast making sure it has the same attention I move my mouth to her stomach reaching to her thighs. I kissed both of her thighs not giving attention between her legs

"p-please" she moaned I chuckled at her I blew at her folds getting revenge.

"fuck" she breathed I then gave her a long lick her wet pussy with that she moaned loudly.

I put my tongue in and out I looked at her she was a moaning mess up there.

Determined I move my hands on her hardened clit from the arousal but then I felt her walls tighten around my tongue

"shit shit shit shit fuck!" She said that as I put my fingers inside of her thrusting hard. I felt her fluid coming out I then licked her hood clean. I kissed both of her thighs. I feel her still shaking from her release earlier.

I attacked her mouth our tongue tasting each other. I pulled away I looked at my fingers still filled with her juices I looked at her

"Open your mouth darling" I said to her she opened her mouth wide I put my fingers inside her mouth and made her suck it tasting her own juice I bite my lips loving the view under me.

After she's done i was about to stand up but she pulled my arm "who said we're done?" She smirked at me I gulped she pinned me against the bed and kissed me hungrily.

That's enough 😁😁

Update: By the way this is the first smut that I wrote.