12

Third Person's PoV

Chaeyoung sighed as she was finished preparing her uniform and looked at the scars on her left hand. Chaeyoung's family lacks money. Her father's company got bankrupted years ago so her father doesn't have a choice but to sell the company. That's how the Yoo family helped the Sons by buying their company but after it was already sold her father changed a lot. Her father became an alcoholic man...but let's move on.

She sighed as she remembers those traumatizing days but it was all over now right?...

Chaeyoung fixed her necktie, applied make up to cover those revealing marks, and went out to eat breakfast with her friends. She went downstairs and was greeted with the delicious aroma of food. Her mouth waters as she saw the food waiting for her.

"We're gonna get going now!" Mina shouted as she walked with Momo and Sana. Chae looked at them and Mina's eyes locked at the short girl's eyes they were staring at each other a while it was almost...

Lovingly??

Chaeyoung noticed that she was staring at her for awhile now so she shook her head and snapped out of it. And focused on her food

Chaeyoung's PoV

I think I've lost my appetite mostly I've eaten so much last night or that girl just hypnotized me. I pushed my plate as I heard loud laughter coming my way.

"Hey! Chaeyoung are you okay?" Nayeon said with a worried tone I smiled at them and mutter a I'm okay

"nothing I just lost my appetite"I said comforting them

"C'mon we can't practice if you don't have any energy Chaeng" Jeong said

"Okay" I sighed even if I declined her request she will just force me to eat the food

We were eating silently focusing on our breakfast "Hey Chaeyoung where were you last night?" Dahyun said while munching food in her mouth.

I choked "*cough* *cough* w-what do you m-mean?" I asked and saw Jeongyeon laughing silently I glared at her.

"I mean last night I was finding you to go home and found nothing" The pale girl said as she looked at me with questioning eyes.

I avoided her gaze and my eyes looked at Tzuyu's. She just winked at me she knew!?

"Yeah I have been wondering last night too. Mina just disappeared all of a sudden" Nayeon said.

"Maybe Chaeyoung knows where Mina went because both of them disappeared last night. It's not just a coincidence right Chaeng?" Tzuyu said silently teasing me. After The youngest said that their attention were on my mine.

I gulped "um..well-- you see." I put my eyes to the wall clock just beside the painting Jackpot! "Oh shoot! We're late!" I pointed to the clock it was still early because our class will start at 9. Their attention now is at the clock I quickly finished my food and ran away from them.

"Hey Cub where are you going?" Jeong asked

"Uh- I'm gonna get ready for school!..yeah school" I said trying to avoid them.

"Oh yeah you're bag. C'mon let's get you guys to your dorm" As the ostrich said that I stopped in my tracks. Knowing I'll get teased more in the car or I would walk....the car it is.

Mina's PoV

We got in the car and drove off "Hey Mina" Sana said right beside me

"hmm?" I answered

"what's that on your neck?" She asked innocently but in her mind it's just..complicated

"Uh it's just a mosquito bite nothing else" I said stuttering

"Uh huh I believe you" her voice filled with sarcasm and saw her smirked

"Shut up"

Time skipped

We already finished our lunch. Most of the day was pretty boring and the next couple of minutes it will be the same as boring as the few classes that I already attended to.

"I can't wait for the club's hour" I mumbled

"What did you say?" Momo whispered

"Oh nothing, I just can't wait to recuite more members in our club" I whispered back

"Ms. Myoui! Care to share what you were talking with Ms. Hirai!?" Our teacher shouted at us. Great just great. I hate this class called biology and to top it off I hate the teacher in here. She is so strict that when you just breath loud enough to hear she would literally kick you out of class.

We shut are mouth and sit up straight "Remember even if you're rich doesn't mean you have the right to talk in class while I'm discussing. Do you understand!?" Our teacher shouted at us her tone went louder on the last sentence.

"Yeees Teacheerrr" I said sarcastically the other students stifled their laughter.

"Quite!!" as she said that the bell rang. The students stand up and prepared their things for the last period. I saw the teacher scoffed and crossed her arms. We chuckled at the sight in front of us.

"I can't believe we don't have the same class" Sana said disappointment in her voice she said that as soon as we got out of the room.

"But I get to know more pretty girls when I'm alone and no one was stopping me" she continued smiling

"Of course you do" I said pointing out the obvious Momo just chuckled.

"By the way who was that tall and gorgeous lady I saw last night?" She questioned

"Beats me" Momo shrugged

Last night? Oh shit Chaeyoung. What if she spread the news that I hooked up with a random girl in school, that will just ruin my reputation in school- no the whole town and if she spread it... What if my parents will find out!? I need to do something

"Mina?, Mina?, Hey Mina!?" Sana snapped her fingers in front of my face

"Huh?..what?" I asked

"If I am a dirty sock what will you do to me?" She questioned

"Wtf are you talking about?" That was just so random

Momo sighed "well this is my stop see you guys later!" Momo said waving at us before going through the door.

What the heck just happened?