40

Chaeyoung's PoV

"I'm getting married" those three words just rang into my mind and quite a bit unexpected. The room was silent as Dahyun announced that, no one even dared tried to speak. I saw Dahyun gulped from nervousness, This is just unbelievable. . .

My head snapped to the right to were Tzuyu was seating, and saw her laughing, I just smiled but later on laughed with her. Dahyun was just staring at us confuse.

"Wow, okay I never heard of that before" I said between my laughs.

"Okay then, I should head back up, this was fun" Tzuyu said as she stood up from the couch.

"Hey, I am being serious" Dahyun said, we just looked at her waiting for her to continue, Dahyun said and ordered Tzuyu to sit again which she quickly does, Dahyun sighed.

"You know I haven't really been open for you guys about my family. . ." She trailed off, I just nodded.

"Okay, so how do I explain this . . ." She thought for a while, I can tell Tzuyu is getting impatient but she's good at hiding it from Dahyun.

"Just be straightforward" Tzuyu groaned, and Dahyun just muttered a sorry

"I have a family that I kept a secret to you guys, my family owns a company and Dad wanted to help another compa-"

"Wait you have a ding dong fucking company?" I shouted in surprise.

"Shut up Cub, Dahyun carry on" Tzuyu commanded, Dahyun just chuckled while I shut my mouth.

"That company that Dad helped, helped him a couple of years ago, so now my dad wanted to get back their favor which is. . ." Dahyun stopped to breath for a moment.

"Which is I am going to marry their daughter so our company can legally work together, without going to the court" Dahyun explained to us, I just nodded again gathering all this information.

"So who's this lucky girl?" Tzuyu asked, I just looked at Dahyun and saw her blushed a bit.

"And wait, you're okay with that?" I asked her, she just nodded.

"It's the only thing that I can think to help my father, and show my support for his company" Dahyun explained.

"Back with the topic, who are you gonna marry?" Tzuyu asked again, Dahyun then hid her face with her hands.

"Mmmooshdx" Dahyun mumbled in her hands, what?

"Dahyun, speak up we can't hear you" I groaned at her, she looked at us blushing a bit.

"I said Momo. . ." Dahyun said still embarrassed, wait Momo as in Mina's best friend??

"Momo? As in Hirai Momo?" I asked, Dahyun then nodded, I know Dahyun will invite us to her wedding but I just can't get stuck with Mina again! And clearly Momo will invite her own best friend. I bet Momo already told them of what's going on.

"When?" Tzuyu asked. . . She thought for a while.

"A month after the dance competition" Dahyun shrugged, I thought for a moment It's gonna be a few months until the dance competition, and I am sure Dahyun will drag me to support her fiancè which is I'm going to watch Mina and the whole fucking dance. . Yey!

I just nodded in response.

"Okay and if that's all, I'm gonna head back to my room" I said to them and added a faked yawn, I then started heading upstairs to my room.

And as soon as I closed the door, I plopped myself on my bed, and stare at my hand.

(|• Flashback•|)

I just came back from my school while smiling brightly, but as soon as I saw my house my whole mood dropped. I opened the door slowly and saw my father sleeping while snoring loudly, I gulped and tried to close the door as carefully as I can trying not to wake him up.

I tippedtoed going to my room, but then the wooden floor creaked, I then heard my father groaned as he woke up I just stood there frozen in the spot.

"You fucking kid you fucking disturbed my sleep!!" My father shouted at me, I just gulped.

"Get your brother in the living room right this instant!"  I nodded my head and quickly go to our room. I opened the door and saw my brother sleeping soundly, I'm so sorry brother.

I quickly went beside him and wake him up.

"Chae! Your back!" He hugged me I just hugged him back.

"Bro, Dad's waiting for you in the living room" I said to him sadly, Jeonghoon teared up a bit and nodded.

"Don't worry if something's gonna go wrong I'll be at your back" I said to him, Jeonghoon just smiled and left me to go to the living room, I then stood up and followed him.

"There you are you little bitch! Since you are only in your room sleeping the whole day why not do a simple task for me?" My father smirked, I saw my brother eyes was filled with fear I can only stand there and hide.

"Go get me some beer in the fridge and try opening it to me" My father said to my little brother, Jeonghoon can only gulped and followed his order.

He hastily get a beer with his little hands, and tried opening the beer with a spoon, but instead he accidentally broke the beer on the floor, I widened my eyes and saw my brother was about to cry because he knows what was going to happen.

"You useless bitch!" Dad came to him and slapped him across the face.

"Clean that mess up!" I can't stand here anymore, I went to my brother, hugged him and let him sobbed on my shoulder.

"I'll clean this up" I said to my father while rubbing my brother's back.

"You punk- actually okay go and clean it" my father then smiled deviously, I looked at him and kneeled down to grab the glasses, but once I finished picking them all up my father then stepped on my hands filled with glass.

I screamed in pain, that only added another pain because my father then put all his weight to my hand. My hand started bleeding uncontrollably.

" Dad!! Please stop!!" I pleaded at him, My brother then pushed him away from me and Dad then kicked Jeonghoon's stomach, earning a groan.

I cried as my hand stung so much, my head started to spin because of the blood lost. I stand up and pushed dad away from my brother and dragged him out of the house.

"HELP! Help us please!" I shouted at our neighbors but no one even walk outside to help.

"Comeback here you little bitches!" I heard my dad start running for us, I then started running too and drag my brother not letting him go. My vision started to blacken and then I heard my mother yell.

"What do you think your doing!" Mother shouted at dad.

"Giving discipline to your fucking kids!" Dad then shouted back, I then saw father got slapped with mom's hands. I just widened my eyes at the scene happened in front of me, 'I guess not all heroes wear capes'  then everything blacked out.

. . . . . .

"Why did you just left us mom? I thought you love us. . " I sobbed