35

Mina's PoV

"I mean its a girl" I covered my mouth as I blurted out those words, I looked at Jihyo and saw her widened her eyes.

"A girl!?" Jihyo shouted, I flinched that caught the other students attention.

"I didn't know you were gay!-" I covered her mouth and glared at her I then looked at the other people around.

"What! Is something wrong!?" I shouted at the students, they gulped and went back to their business, I sighed and looked at Jihyo, she was just smiling nervously.

"Don't do that ever again" She nodded.

"How long have you been doing that with her?" She whispered, I thought for a while and a small pang hit through my head.

"I think it's just last week. . . But it ended up shortly after" A sad smile started forming to my lips. I'm just using her for pleasure right? Even though we fucked a few times and even flirt with no feelings involved. . . Or I think it is. I grew a soft spot for her and only for her.

Did I grew feelings for that cub?

I just never show my true self when I am not close with a person or I just don't have any kind of relationship with that person, but with her? I don't know what my relationship with Chaeyoung. But I showed her what I really am.

"I just realized that I don't know what my relationship with that person. . ." I trailed off, Jihyo hummed softly.

"Do you like her?" Jihyo asked, I flinched and blushed for a bit.

"I don't know" Thats all I said, Jihyo nodded.

"Your doing this without any feelings involved right?" She asked, I paused and then nodded.

"You. . . I guess I know why she decided to ended it." Jihyo said proudly, I raised a brow.

"Why?" I questioned, she looked at me.

"I guess she's hurt? Becuase you did it with her without any feelings?" Jihyo said unsure, wait, does that mean she. . . No way, not in a million years.

"There is no way of her liking me" I said to her, she laughed.

"What are you laughing at?" I asked.

"Nothing, that's not really what I meant, but you actually got a good point" She explained, I just put my head low and blushed a bit feeling embarrassed, don't assume such things.

"So what are you gonna do now?" Jihyo asked.

"I guess I'll just move on" I said sadly, she showed me a shock expression.

"What?"

"Are you sad?" I just shook my head.

"No. . . I don't know, maybe I guess?" I tried to answer but I somehow can't. I felt my phone vibrated to my pocket, I unlocked my phone and saw a message.

Momoring: Peng, I need you at the club rn

"Hey are you just gonna ignore me?" Jihyo questioned, I just waved my other hand at her signalling her not to bother me. I heard her sigh.

Mitang: y?

"I'm gonna get going now, Ill see you later. . . If I'm not busy" She mumbled the last sentence, but I heard it.

"Yeah sure, bye" I said to her while staring at my phone, waiting for Momo's reply. Couple of minutes past by, but sti- oh never mind.

Momoring: I just got an email that our school just got invited to a dance competition, and we were the representative for the academy.

Took her long enough. . .

Mitang: Took you long enough.

Momoring: I did?

Mitang: Yes u did

Momoring: Im sorry, I guess I took so long on asking of whats the meaning of 'representative' is, in other clubs.

Mitang: Oh my god😂

Momoring: Shaddup

Mitang: ok, be there soon.

I started heading to my club, and smiled to myself, at least I could distract myself for a bit.

Chaeyoung's PoV

We started heading to the gym, and talked random stuff. I opened the door for us, and saw a few students inside, a couple of them are warming up, and then a few of them are already playing basketball and volleyball.

Our coach clapped his hands and whistles loud to gain our attention, the students gathered around including me.

"Did I get everyone's attention now!?" Our couch shouted, we then replied a 'yes'.

"Good, now we have an activity today here at the gym, but something came up. . ." Our coach stopped to breathe.

"A program has announced that our school was invited in some dance competition, and the dance club wanted to occupy a space in the gym, I wouldn't allow it but they already asked the principal to occupy some space here" He sighed in frustration.

"So, we are going share the space in this gym, so please keep yourself out of their dance practice "After the announcement some of the students groaned while others was getting excited to see them practice.

"Any questions?" Our coach asked, there were a few murmurs surrounding the gym.

"Why did they chose here? I mean we have a huge field to practice and they even have a dance studio, so why here?" One  of the student asked. I nodded in agreement Nice question by the way, they will just be a bother to us.

"I do not know why, I guess their dance studio is a bit small for them and the feild is burning hot. . .out of all the places to practice why did they chose the gym." Our coach whispered the last part.

"What about we change our PE class to the field?" One student asked.

"Our activity today is basketball, and the field doesn't have a ring to shoot the ball" Our coach explained, I just nodded.

"Now back with the topic, go and pick your team, you must group yourself into 2 groups with 5 members" Our coach said and blew his whistle.

Our members is some two random girls that Dahyun picked, with Tzuyu and of course me.

"So this is gonna be our position, Tzuyu you can go for three becau--" my words been cutted, as the door swinged revealing a group of boys and mostly girls coming inside.

But I just saw one person and it was MINA. . .