16

Sana's PoV

I can't believe Mina didn't even call me. I groaned as I apply my make up and get ready for school I wanted to go with her, I sighed maybe she's just busy I wanted to make it up with them because I rarely hang out with them now.

I go downstairs asking my driver to go my school and bid my goodbye to my parents.

At School

What a nice day today. I prepared my things on my locker and start to find my Mina and my Momo. Until a tall and pretty girl was standing and typing something on her phone from the corner leaning on a wall.

I smirked ah at last a new victim I confronted her.

"Hey there" I smiled at her she didn't even responded playing hard to get huh?

"You know it's rude to ignore people" I said to her she glanced at me.

"Okay" she simply said okay? That all? She's a tough one to crack maybe I should challenge myself  I smiled at the thought.

"What are you smiling at me you creep" she said coldly her attention is now on me.

"Hi I'm Sana" I offered her a handshake she just stared at it

"Did someone asked your name?" She said still cold is she a secret sister of Mina or something?? I then retreat my own handshake

"Hey I'm just trying to be nice with you" I said innocently and pouted at her... She looked at me with a disgusted face.

"Ew stop you look like an ugly duck" she said to me and chuckled.

"I am gorgeous thank you very much" I said with a hair flip she just laugh.

"But I am more gorgeous" she said cockily.

"So you agreed that I am gorgeous?" I asked her.

"Pfft nope" she shrugged I stared at her okay okay I admit she really is beautiful.

"I didn't catch your name..." I said to her

"Why did I throw my name at you?" She said to me back with the cold tone. Wow how dare you.

"You know you shou--" I was about to scold her but she cutted my sentence

"Yeah sure okay I'm gonna go I have MUCH better to do" she said at me I just glared at her. I have never been humiliated in my life like this but I want to challenge myself I smirked.

Oh I think she dropped something it was an ID card I picked it up and I was about signal her that she dropped her ID card but...

"If she want it...I'll make her beg for it" I mumbled to myself and go to the opposite side of the hallway she was going and continue finding my Mina and my Momo while reading her ID so her name is Tzuyu huh? I smirked.

Time Skip

Mina's PoV

It was lunch time already and our next class was cancelled because our teacher was absent today because someone pepper sprayed both of his eyes and there was no substitute for the next class.

And I have to find his ass you know...my Boyfriend? I excuse myself with Momo and Sana and they just let me. So I went to the gym and saw nothing, and the garden still nothing, there is only one place now the rooftop. I went to the rooftop but still nothing.

I sighed I guess I could relax for myself so I went to the most quite place in our school...

The library.

I went there to read but I saw him there kissing someone. Out of anger I grabbed him make him face me and slapped him he was shocked and saw his friend widened his eyes.

"What do you think your doing?" I said to him even though it was already clear that he was cheating on me.

"U-um it's not what you think it is" he said nervously

"Really!?" I slapped him again and he groaned in pain I was about to slap him again but someone stopped my arm preventing me not to...it was his friend Yugyeom I looked at him.

"What do you want?" I said glaring at him.

"You two need to talk alone" he said to me firmly and he put away his gripped from my wrist. I started to calm down and nodded at him.

"Okay can you leave us alone for a bit?" BamBam said to Yugyeom and they just smiled at each other before he go out.

"I...I'm so sorry Mina" he started I just wait for him to continue.

"Look I know and you know that I only like you because of your body" I just nodded.

"I grew uninterested in girls and I have been questioning my sexuality, and Yugyeom proved that to me. I'm so sorry" He said guilty at me

"I...guess I understand but what about your family?" I asked him

"I don't know but I just want to focus on today than the future" He smiled at me

"How about you?" He asked me

"What do you mean?"

"Your reputation" he simply said.

"Right...I still don't know yet.." there was silence for a while.

"How about we still act like a couple with no feelings envolve" he suggested to me.

"Okay then friends?" I asked him

"Sure baby" he teased me I just chuckled at him.

"Let's go?" I didn't notice Yugyeom was right there already

"Sure" he said them and they held hands I smiled and gave a thumbs up to them they just laugh at me.

"By the way who tops?" I teased them

"OMG stop" he softly slapped me while his other hand was at his cheeks.

"That so gay" I chuckled at them

"Well bye!" I waved at them they just waved back. I stand up and grab some books that I want to read...well I should see Chaeyoung later, maybe at night would be great I smiled at the thought I was reading the book or more like I was just staring at it. I can't wait to see Chaeyoung tonight.