25

Mina's PoV

I started the engine, and drove away from the bar. Chaeyoung was oddly quite tonight, usually she always starts a conversation when things get silent. I arranged the rear mirror to her face, and caught her staring at me.

"You are so beautiful, you know that right?" Chaeyoung said her voice husky. Many people said that to me, but her compliment made me blushed.

"You're skin is so soft, delicate, and warm" Chaeyoung said that as she trailed her fingers to my cheeks, down to my jaw, and neck. I shivered at the touch, but I keep my eyes on the road.

"Chaeyoung, stop it I'm driving" I scolded her, she just chuckled bitterly.

"I'm still not done yet, Minari~" She growled, I exhaled softly trying to focus on the road.

"And..." She playfully made shapes, on my neck.

"This is one of my favorite part of you." She continued, she roughly pulled my clothes, revealing more skin on my chest and shoulder, I flinched as she did that, it was just so sudden. She brushed her nails on my collar bone.

"I love this part of you so much, it always fascinated me." She traced her fingers on my shoulder and back to my collar bone.

"Oh god" I said under my breath, stiffened my back as her cold hand goes lower up to my chest, I glanced at her.

"Wa-wait..put your seatbelt o-on, it's not safe." I said to her stuttering as she keeps caressing my chest.

"If I put it on, I wouldn't have a full access" I can feel her smirked, she moved away her hands on my chest, I groaned in annoyance. She luaghs.

"This is so fun right Minari?" She said in a playful tone, I moaned softly. As I feel her hand unbottoning my shorts.

"Chaeyoung.." I murmured, her cold fingers against my clit, rubbing it roughly. I was moaning louder and louder as she explore my womanhood, I saw a stray dog on the road, I widened my eyes and slammed the breaks.

I was breathing hard, and look at Chaeyoung if she is okay, I sighed in relief as I saw her holding tight on her seat. Both of us looked at each other and stare for a while then we luaghed at the incident.

"You should be more careful at driving" she said between her luagh.

"Yeah, yeah." I rolled my eyes while smiling like an idiot.

"Now let's get you home" I said seriously, she just chuckled and muttered an 'okay'. Shes actually not that bad. I started the engine again and drive.

"Oh, and put your seatbelt on, I don't want that to happen again." I said to her, she luaghs softly and put her seatbelt on.

"Good girl" I smiled at her.

The rest of the night was silent, but Chaeyoung feel into a deep slumber, she looks so peaceful. I parked my car, got out and open the passenger seat, I put Chaeyoung's hand on my shoulder to get her to her dorm, but I just stood there not knowing what room that she own.

"Chaeyoung!" Someone shouted and ran to us, I looked at the person.

"What happened to her?" She asked, I studied her appearance, she was wearing her sleepwear, carrying a cute dog, and she was so tall too.

"I was driving around town, and saw her sitting on a bench, drunk." I explained, she sighed.

"Let me help you." I nodded at her, she guide us to their room.

"I'm so sorry that she caused a lot of trouble for you." She said, I shook my head.

"No worries." We plopped her on their couch.

"Do you know her?" I asked, she just nodded her head.

"I am Tzuyu, Chaeyoung's dorm mate." She said, as she prepares soup.

"I can take care of her now" Tzuyu said as she boils water.

"I'll just take her to her room." She was shocked to my response, but quickly composed herself.

"Her room is upstairs, it is the end of the hallway." She told me, I just nodded, and carry her again. I was struggling with the stairs.

"Need help?" Tzuyu shouted in the kitchen.

"No need!" I answered back, I successfully carried her in the stairs and went into her room, I opened the lights and put her in the bed and check her temperature, she's a bit hot. I stand up and look at her.

"wait for me okay?" I whispered to her, I saw Tzuyu at the stairs with a soup and a towel.

"Let me take care of her." She raised a brow but gave me the soup and towel anyway.

"Thank you." She said to me, I just smiled, and go to Chaeyoung's room. I put her soup in the cabinet just beside her bed. I started wiping her forehead, her cheeks, and down to her neck.

I wiped her arms, she twitch her head a bit and slowly opened her eyes, I looked at her she smiled at me as she watch me took her socks off.

"Can you change my clothes?" She asked me, I gulped but then nodded. I unbottoned her uniform and started to strip her skirt leaving her with her underwear on.

I hesitantly wiped her body, to her shoulder, abodomen and her legs down to her feet. She playfully moan, and I just glared at her, she just chuckled at my reaction.

"I didn't know you could be caring" she luaghed at me, I just ignore her. I checked my phone it was already midnight.

"I should be going, and don't forget to drink that soup" I pointed at the soup beside her, she just nodded.

"And change your own clothes, your a grown woman." I said to her, she just chuckled at me, I got out of her room, and bid my goodbye to Tzuyu.

I sighed before going in to my car, what am I gonna say if I go home?