43

Mina's PoV

3 days later ( Thursday )

I swayed my arms on beat, while thrusting my hips left to right until the music stops. Sungyeon clapped at our performance while my sweat dropped on the floor.

"Nice job everyone, keep this up" Sungyeon cheered and look at me smiling in delight.

"And as for you. . . Your moves getting better each day, is your leg still hurting?" Sungyeon asked as she tossed me a towel, I muttered a 'thank you' before I wiped my face.

"Yeah, it's still hurting just a tiny bit but I can move comfortably now" I smiled at her, she just chuckled.

"Good to hear that" Sungyeon said as she walk away heading to the other members to discuss things. Momo nudged my ribs, I yelped because I'm ticklish there, I glared at her and saw her laughing.

"So, about my marriage. . . I was thinking if you're interested to be my maid of honor" Momo smiled cheekily, I widened my eyes.

"You know how much I got anxious about crowded people" I nervously said to her, she just shook her head.

"Its a private wedding, that means I got to only invite family and friends that I trust and I'm close to" Momo shrugged, I thought about it for a while, sure why not? I mean this is only a one time experience for me.

"Okay then, did Dahyun already agree to this?" I asked Momo.

"Um no, but I'm sure that she'll agree, so I just talked to you first." Momo shrugged.

"I think thats a bad idea, I mean Dahyun is a bride too, and has a Bestfriend so basically I don't think she'll be agreeing to this" I said to her, she just laughed at me.

"Yeah okay" She sarcastically said, I just rolled my eyes at her response.

"Let's just see. . ." I mumbled and grinned.

"Why do you want to kill someone just know?" Momo asked, I just looked at her and smiled.

"Nothing, I'm just hungry I guess. C'mon I know you're hungry too" I said to her, she just link her arms with me while she dragged me to the canteen, I chuckled under my breath. Good luck to my wallet later on. . .

Chaeyoung's PoV

It's our free time this whole hour, so I have time to meet up with Dahyun and she have something important to say to me which is her wedding. Most of the people who are forced to marry someone who is a complete stranger, well get mad or upset but Dahyun. . . I guess I'll make her as an exception.

And if I am on her position, I would kill my own parents if they did that to me. If I mean kill like literally kill them, well they just can't force something that isn't there own business or control your goddamn life, parents are supposed to support you or whatever, and why is my mind thinking this when I am not even a parent, or I even have one. . .

I slapped myself and continue on walking, I should not waste my tears on those person that I don't even love. . . I felt my throat tighten as I walk through the empty hallways, I bit my lip to hold my tears and successfully did it, God! Chaeyoung get over it. . .

I slapped myself again and continue to find Dahyun.

"Dahyun?" I shouted softly, where the hell is she? She said we'll just meet here. I heard someone passed just around me, I turn to look at the sound, but there was nothing. I shivered at the cold wind hitting on my face.

I shrugged it off and continue to walk, until a hand covered my mouth pulling me close to it's body.

"Mphh!" The hand muffled my scream and I struggled to get free, I heard a laugh on my ear, why does this scent smells familiar? Wait. . . I bit the person hand to let myself free. I heard a whine from my back, an turned around and saw a person that I was expecting.

"Dahyun! What the hell?" I shouted at her, she just laughed at me.

"Well, you bit my hand so now we're even" Dahyun shrugged and went to link my arms. I groaned.

"So what do you want to say to me?" I asked, she looked at me smiling cheerfully, I just gave her a confuse look. Why the fuck is she looking at me like that?

"Can you do me a little favor?" Dahyun asked me, I nodded my head, this is too fucking abvoius.

"Guess what?" I looked at her.

"I'm going to be the bride's maid!" I sarcastically happily replied to her, she just smiled in delight.

"Your gonna be our brides maid whether you like it or not" Dahyun said to me, I just frown and sighed.

"Okay then. . . But why me?" I asked.

"Becuase Tzuyu don't want to be the bride's maid, so I don't really have any other choice but to choose you." Dahyun shrugged, I widened my eyes.

"That's not fair!" I said to her.

"C'mon, just this once and atleast do it for me." Dahyun pouted, I sighed finally giving in.

"Ok but your gonna buy me a dress, like right now." I said to her grinning, she rose a brow.

"A dress?" She asked again, I nodded.

"Yes, A dress for the wedding" I said to her, she just laughed.

"Are you really sure that you're only getting a dress?" Dahyun asked me, I shook my head.

"Nah, it's actually just an excuse for you to treat me" I said to her and chuckled.

"C'mon let's go inform Momo" Dahyun said and started to walk faster.

"Do you even know where's that eating machine is?" I asked, she just chuckled.

"Actually you just gave me an idea" Dahyun said to me while I follow her around.

"And what's that?" I asked.

"Probably and pretty much that she's at the canteen eating all the food stall that they offered her." She said while she opened the canteen door, I chuckled at her response.

"There you are!" Dahyun said and smiled as she walked towards Momo, I just laughed at her but my whole mood dropped when I saw that person beside Momo, Mina. . .