41

Mina's PoV

So as we planned this afternoon we will have a little hang out to catch up with each other for a bit, and of course I'll try not to be open and honest with them, well. . . Not always lying. I'll just leave a bit of details about my life, like Chaeyoung and other private stuff.

My leg felt a little bit better now, I could walk properly but can't really dance like I want too, And I forgot to mention Momo has a big announcement for us, I was actually surprised at first because usually she doesn't really like to announce something, so I guess it's THAT important.

We were walking around the mall, yes I know it's almost night, but there's a good restaurant inside the mall. I have been planning to go there for a while, but didn't have a chance.

We walked into the glass door, and the smell of food got my mouth water.

"Holy, this smells amazing" Sana said while wiggling her nose, I just snickered at her, she looked at me and raised a brow.

"What?" Sana asked, I just grinned.

"Nothing it's just that, the hair of your nose is sticking out" I teased her, she quickly covered her nose and glare at me, We just laughed at her.

"I'm just joking, I'll go get us a table while you two order for us." I said and started walking to an empty table.

"What do you want to order?" Momo asked, I turned around.

"Tell the cashier to recommend some delicious food here" I said to them and looked at the table again, I already saw a few people sitting it, I groaned in annoyance.

(Time Skip)

I was already half way through my food, damn it really is delicious, I'm going to come here more often.

"Okay, since I'm done eating I am going to announce it" Momo said while sipping her water.

"I'm getting married" I choked and coughed, way to ruin my mood, Sana then rubbed my back while chuckling. She tried giving me water, I quickly grabbed it and gulped it down.

"Jesus, I was not expecting that" I said to them and wiped my mouth.

"Really?? Your really getting marry at a young age?" Sana asked, Momo then nodded.

"Since you're getting married, I guess I get all the girls now" Sana laughed, and Momo just glared at her.

"And I have an announcement too. . ." I trailed off, they stopped their bickering and looked at me.

"Me and my boyfriend already broke up" I said to them while taking a bite of my food.

"Honestly, I'm not really shock" Sana shrugged, I just continued to eat.

"Yeah, They haven't been really seeing each other for a while" Momo agreed and started sipping on her water again.

"I wasn't finished yet, He cheated with me with a man" I said to them, Momo choked, I guess karma's a bitch.

"Okay, let's stop announcing and just enjoy our food." Sana said to us, I just rolled my eyes and eat again, this is so damn delicious.

We finished our food already, went out and go to a department store, guess we're going overnight.

Chaeyoung's PoV

The cricket sounding outside was somehow calming me down, and the darkness around my room was actually helpful. The only source of light was my phone, my eyes is still sore from crying and my throat hurts from trying to muffle my sobs and whimpers.

I then received a call from my brother, I sat up before answering it.

"Hey bro whats up??" I tried sounding happy, and succeeded.

"Nothing, I just already packed my clothes and hide it in my closet." He whispered, I just chuckled.

"Thanks for the update, but are you really doing fine there? Is father hurting you?" I asked silence overtook the air.

"Kinda, He just. . . Well I guess it's complicated" He said to me.

"I'm going there with a police okay?" I said to him.

"Sounds goo-" Someone cutted his sentence.

"Where the fuck is my goddamn money, you weak ass bitch!!" I heard my father shouted.

"Shit.. I'm gonna go now sis I-" I heard a slap from the other line, Fuck! Jeonghoon's in trouble. I stood up.

"You jerk!! Stay away from my brother!" I shouted at my phone.

"Wait don-!" I then heard a groan, my eyes then started to fill water.

"Well, look who it is, It's that slut's daughter" my dad chuckled, I just gritted my teeth.

"Why the fuck are you doing this to us!!? Why did you have to change!?" I shouted my voice getting crack.

"You weak piece of shit, it's all your fault that I became bankrupted, I never should have a child!" Dad then chuckled, I let my tears fall down.

"Fuck you! I hate you! I fucking hate you!"I shouted at my phone again, not caring if my roommates are hearing my screams. Sadness and anger started boiling through my veins.

"Bye you little shit" My dad then hanged up, I screamed in frustration while I punch the mirror and punch the wall leaving blood marks unto it.

"Chaeyoung stop!" Tzuyu said bursting my door open, I just glared at her.

"Who are you to stop me!" I shouted at her, she just quickly went to me to grab my arms so I couldn't move properly.

"Get off me!" I shouted at her while crying in pain, what the fuck is wrong with me?!

"Clichè as it sounds, but I'm your friend! I'm here to support you or whatever" Tzuyu said to me, I just calmed down after hearing that, okay seriously why do I want to laugh now.

"What the heck happened!? I slipped while coming here!" Dahyun asked, we just look at her, she stared at me for a while.

"Okay sit down and tell us what happened" Dahyun ordered us, I roughly move my shoulder to get Tzuyu's grip off me, and just sat on my bed.