34

Chaeyoung's PoV

Was I too harsh on her?

...

Why do I even care, usually I ignore other people's feelings when I get pissed at them. I usually talk or maybe even fight back, but those simple words that came out of my mouth and said that to HER. . . I always felt my heart tighten when I think of that incident.

What IF I like her. . . Hahaha, no you didn't even felt what real love is, so don't assume that you like her. I already have somebody, and she will be mine forever.

I sound like a psychopath when I say that, but I think that's love?

I liked Somi since I was a child, but love. . . I don't think so.

But when it's Mina. . . It felt right?

I'm like a confuse teenage girl who is curious about love, this is just so complicated, and maybe Somi will prove that to me.

I shooked the thoughts thats been swirling through my mind for half an hour now, let's move on, we were not even a thing, it already happened you can't change it now.

"Ms. Son, can you solve this problem for us?" I flinched and looked at the teacher, I nodded before standing up.

"Where?" I asked, My teacher then pointed on the board, I stared at it for a while then started solving it. I was done writing my answer and my teacher nodded in approval.

"Good job, Ms. Son, but can you please pay more attention to class?" He asked.

"Yes sir, I guess I'll try." I smiled to him and he signal me to get back to my sit, which I quickly did. But this time I payed more attention to math class.

(Time skip)

I put my notes and my book back in my bag, and made my way out of the class, just 2 more classes to go and I will have a time of my own, next class is my favorite one it is called the "physical education" (PE).

I went to the shower room, put my bag beside me and opened my locker. I started unbuttoning my uniform and let my shirt fall down, M-mina. . .

I bit my lip as I think of her, out of control I started to roam my hands on my warm body, why am I suddenly so horny? I moaned quitely as I squished my mounds just the way I like it.

I somehow missed this feeling of lust swirling through my whole body.

I slid my hands under my skirt and gasped as my cold hands got to my wet core, my bottom lip is getting numb because of how hard a bit my lips in order to stifle my moans.

There are only a few students inside but it was getting riskier as I was getting closer and closer to climax, I whimpered as I added a finger inside of me.

"Shit. . ." I whispered, I stopped thrusting my fingers my I heard foot steps going in my way, I groaned and steady myself.

"Hey, Chae" Tzuyu said beside me, and casually opened her locker. I gulped before replying back.

"Hey. . . " you just ruined my moment of release.

"Dahyun said we should wait for her here" she announced, I just nodded.

"And has an important thing to say to us." She continued, I grabbed my PE shirt and put it on. Shit, I'm still so fucking turned on.

I blushed deeply as this was very awkward, Tzuyu looked at me and raised a brow.

"Are you okay?" Tzuyu asked

"What makes you say that?" I said to her.

"You're just oddly red today" She explained and went to check my temperature using the back of her hands, I pushed her hand away.

"Hey, I just finished taking a cold shower" I said to her, she just laughed at me.

(Lol, look at this height difference)

"So what are you guys talking about?" The dubu said behind our back, I turned around to see her

"Nothing, we were just talking about how small Chaeng is" Tzuyu teased, I glared at her.

"What I'm not small anymore, but Dahyun is" I pointed to Dahyun who widened her eyes, Tzuyu was just laughing at the scene infront of her.

"What do you mean small? You're only a 0.01 centimeters taller than me" Dahyun pouted.

"But still I'm taller than you now" I laughed a her, she just glared at me.

"Tsk, whatever" she rolled her eyes, I grabbed my PE shorts on my locker and put it on still wearing my skirt.

"Hurry up, we don't want to be late for class" they nodded and continued to do they're bussines, while me I unzipped my skirt and fold it with my uniform.

I sat down on a chair, and played with my phone for a bit, I don't want to be late becuase of them.

Mina's PoV

"We are going to the clinic, whether you like it or not" Jihyo said firmly.

"But I don't wanna" I whined like a child, She was dragging me around the halls.

"Jihyo, please I can take care of myself" I begged, she stopped and sighed.

"I'm just worried for you" I nodded completely understanding her.

"So what happened before I came?" She asked, I stayed quite and looked at her, she saw the pain in my eyes.

"it's okay if yo-"

"no it's fine, I'm just confuse by my feelings on a person" I explained very little detail of my problem, but she stayed silent, wanting for me to continue, I sighed.

"Lately, I've been thinking on that certain person, I liked to be with that person but I can't becuase you know?..." I trailed off, she hummed.

"Are you close with that "person" you mentioned?" She asked, I taught for a while.

"I. . . Don't know, I mean we already kissed and even fu-" I said straightforwardly.

"Woah, wait you already did what?!" She shouted.

"Jesus Christ, stop shouting. Your whisper is already enough for my ears." I teased, but she ignored me.

"What, about BamBam" she asked.

"Don't tell a soul about this. . He cheated with me with a guy" she widened her eyes.

"Holy shit!" She then quickly covered her mouth, I laughed at her.

"We already broke up, so don't worry" I said to her

"So back with the topic, have you been taking protection, and maybe pills?" She said lowering her voice this time.

"I don't need that" I shrugged.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean it's a girl"