43.5

Mina's PoV

Oh shit, why the fuck are they here!? No offense to Dahyun, but why is SHE here?? I gulped and looked down to avoid eye contact with her, I tugged Momo's uniform but failed to gain her attention from the pale girl.

"Don't just stand there! Come sit with us" Momo offered and smiled, I just look back at them, curious of what they will do. The older girl just smiled and grabbed the short girls wrist almost too forcefully.

Chaeyoung then just smiled nervously at us, while I looked into her eyes feeling pain; not emotionally but physically at the older's grip. Dahyun just then pulled her, getting closer to our table.

The pale girl sat in front of Momo, while Chaeyoung. . . You guessed it was sitting in front of me. We sat there and the silence took over our table

"Okay, can somebody tell me why the air is suddenly so thick?" Momo asked breaking the silence.

"I don't know, which is weird cause the last time we go out together it was fun!" Dahyun said happily while Momo just chuckled at her fiancè, I looked at Chaeyoung with disappointment in her eyes. I laughed quitely, I guess she's a bit upset that we didn't invite her.

"Are you gals still awkward with each other?" Momo asked me and Chaeyoung, I stayed quite and looked at Chaeyoung who was mimicking my reaction.

"Not really we just haven't really met each other, right Mina?" Don't make it more abvoius Son I mentally face palmed myself. Chaeyoung awkwardly smiled at me, I just responded back with a smile.

"Yes right. . . I was about to say that" I mumbled the last sentence, and took a bite from my sandwich.

"Aside from that we- I mean Chaeyoung said we should go to the mall to buy this ladies dresses!" Dahyun enthusiastically said to us, Momo screed as I groaned. Great that cub versus me again, I hope this plan of hers doesn't go wrong.

(After school)

The engaged couple were linking arms while they happily point something that gain there interest, while us at the back was just quitely following them. Until I heard the couple screamed in delight as they went into a shop leaving us confuse.

"Chae! There you two are, I fell in love with this dress at first sight! I think it really suits you, considering your not the only brides maid, but with these long sleeves you will stand out with the three of them!" Three? Dahyun said as she hand out a long, lacey, maroon dress.

I saw Chaeyoung smiled in delight showing her dimples that I can't help but stare at it as she was watching the dress with satisfaction, I wish I was that dress--- wait what?

"Earth to Mina?" Momo said to me, as she hand me out my dress.

"This is actually pretty suitable for you! It really suits your body figure with your long shoulders and small waist, and I think this color of the dress really suits you" Momo explained as to why she chose this dress for me, for an idiot like her she actually has great taste.

I thought as I examine the details of my dress. It's a dark magenta, long, off shoulder dress.

 It's a dark magenta, long, off shoulder dress

--------------------------------------

HOLY SHIT! I ACCIDENTALLY PRESSED PUBLISH! I WAS GONNA POST THIS TOMORROW OR LATER IF I HAVE TIME! MY PLAN WAS AT LEAST 2000 WORDS FOR THIS CHAPTER! Fuck it why am I stupid🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️