21

Chaeyoung's PoV

"Long time no see Chaeyoung" a familiar voice that I didn't heard in such a long time greeted me, I turned around with a joyous smile on my face.

"Somi!!" I tackled her around my arms, she just laughed at me and patted my back, that response hugged her even harder. Somi is my childhood friend along with Jeongyeon, she was only four at that time while me I was seven, we have a three years gap, Somi came to take a test here at the academy years ago and got in but she changed school not long after, I wonder why?

"Are you gonna school here again?" I asked her still smiling and looked at her in the eyes but there was sadness on those orbs, with that my whole mood dropped.

"Um no, I came here because we have a three days break, I just wanted to see you Cub" she said looking down at me smiling cheekily, I know what that look means...

"What?" I furrowed my brows she just grinned idiotically.

"Oh my god, you are so small, and you are even older than me" she said laughing while ruffling my hair.

"Hey not the hair!" I softly slapped her hands, she stopped while chuckling.

"I remembered those days you always tease me for being shorter than you" she replied to me.

"And look at you now!, Youre a midget!" She continued while laughing.

"Did you came here to make fun of me?!, If you are then you can go now." I said to her glaring daggers at her, she stopped laughing at me and smiled.

"Hahaha, no I came here to catch up with you and Jeongyeon" she said to me.

"I missed the old days" I said to her.

"Yeah me too..." She trailed off there was silence after that.

"Well come on let's go and find her" I said enthusiastically, she smiled and nodded.

"But let me change first" I said while scratching the back of my neck.

"You are so cute" she pinched my cheeks while me I just repeated saying 'ow'.

"You can wait for me outside the training room ill just change here" I suggested.

"Okay" she said while walking away, after I got change, we walked through the hallways while bickering and teasing with each other.

Mina's PoV

I was already done with the dance practice I was wiping my face while walking, my feet feel weak, gosh I'm so tired, I sighed they cancelled all of the classes today, so it was half day. I saw the training door, huh usually there a lot of students here, curious I took a peek at the glass window.

I widened my eyes at the sight in front of me, there she is having the most happy smile on her face and hugging that certain person, my heartaches at the view.

Mina are you jealous?, If you are, you have no intention for being jealous she's not even yours! I scolded myself.

I felt warm liquid coming down to my face, why are you being soft right now! You don't want you're old self coming back to you don't you?  My anxiety is killing me I wiped my face, straighten myself up, and put on a cold face.

I maybe seem like a fake person but I'm not, I only act like this because of my past, I never felt myself being so trapped.

I regretted coming there, but that person Chaeyoung was hugging is oddly familiar.

Momo's PoV

"You're father's company got almost bankrupted years ago,and it was saved by a forced marriage by me!" My sister shouted at the phone, I was at the parking lot already.

"What is THAT gonna do to me and how will it affect my life?!" I replied back shouting at my phone, I heard my sister sighed.

"You should be married with a rich person, whether it is a boy or a girl" my sister said to me calm this time.

"WHAT! WHY?" I said anger showing in my voice.

"So it could save our father's company" she said with a firm voice.

"But what if I don't love that person?!" I spat at my phone.

"You have to Momo! Because father already prepared the contract!" She spatted back but she regretted saying that because I heard her murmured a 'shit'.

"WHAT?!" I shouted.

"Just... we have a family meeting at the company, get ready and go here ASAP" she said to me before I could answer she hang up, I massaged my temples and groaned in annoyance, I find my car and get in, I sit there for a while spacing out.

Thinking of who will be the love of my life...I'm still not ready for marriage, I sighed knowing my sister that if I get late I will be a dead ass meatballs. I started the engine and drove away.

I parked my car and got out, stared at the company for a while before going in, inside was pretty busy, papers were scattered around, and many many people rushing left and right, wow this place is busier than usual.

I made my way to the elevator only to be filled with employees and workers, I groaned in annoyance you know how much I hate crowded places, but I got in anyways, squishing myself through the crowd of people so I could be fit in an elevator.

Usually they always greet me when I came to visit my dad's company, but they were minding there own business today, the workers was busy on they're phone calls and typed very fast on they're computer and the employees was busy arranging the papers.

Ding! The elevator doors open, and I can finally breath properly again, I fixed myself and go straight to my dad's office, and saw my dad and my sister waiting for me silently.

"What took you so long?" my sister said.

"Good afternoon to you too sis" I said to her she just rolled her eyes. I sat beside my sister, and there was a very thick silence that was suffocating me, my dad coughed easing the tension away.

"Momo dear, I'm really sorry..." My dad trailed off, I just stared at the floor processing all of what happened today.

"You see...my grandpa worked really really hard for this company, I just can't let it go to waste, they trusted me to inherit my father's place, and I don't want them to disappoint me" my father continued guilt and regret in his voice, I sighed.

"I--...okay I will do it..." I sounded hesitant.

"You sure?" My father asked me.

"Yes" I said very sure my father and my sister smiled at me.

"Thank you soo much my young daughter" my father said to me, I just smiled back at him.

"They will be coming here soon" my sister said us.

"By the way, who will I get married?" I asked my dad.

"Oh! They are the-" my dad was cutted off, the door swing opened revealing a two person.