46

Mina's PoV

It's time for the dance competition. We stepped into the stage I mean OUR stage for our performance, the light focusing on us and the crowd cheering and shouting for us. I was getting excited and a bit nervous but I know this will turn out well.

I smiled unknowingly when the music started to drop.

Don't act like you forgot. I started moving my body on beat getting myself insync with the group infront of me.

I call the shot shot shot. I bend my back as the other members dance while lip syncing at the song.

Like blah blah blah. It's the others turn to dance, they thrust they're hips on the song while they rose they're hands pretending to fire a gun.

You should know me that we're under. They all bend down while I sassily walk between them going up to the front.

(I can leave the dance for the rest of the video)

As I separated around with my group, I slowly flicker my eyes around to find Chaeyoung. . . And Dahyun of course but mostly Chaeyoung.

Fuck I am obsessed with her, I saw her cheering and smiling for our performance with Dahyun beside her and then-- A GIRL KISSED HER CHEEKS! Wha- no that's normal right?? Girlfriend... She mentioned having a GIRLFRIEND I guess that's her girlfriend. I frowned a bit but continued to dance.

Don't act like you forgot, b-better then my money. We posed around randomly for the last sentence.

Ting! After that sound we threw a big smile for the audience, and they all went wilder with shouting and throwing some things on the stage, I breathed my breath in and out trying to calm myself down but still managing a smile on my face.

But soon as we bowed down and went to the backstage, the tears that's been suffocating in my eyes fell down to my cheeks. I let my head down to avoid them and I quickly excuse myself to the bathroom.

"Is our captain okay?" Some member of mine asked, but I just ignored it and went inside to get myself some alone time.

My throat tightened as I saw myself in the mirror, seeing myself so vulnerable for years was like seeing my true self for the first time.

I think I have issues with my mind, should I seek some mental treatment?

And why the fuck am I getting weak? Just by seeing her with somebody else.

I need to start something new, maybe a new life would distract myself... Yeah, yeah!

I gripped my hands and wash my face. But, how?

I look at myself at the mirror confuse.

A new life? Means, new friends, new people, and new. . . School.

Is it smart of me to choose this way? I could always have contact with Momo and Sana but. . . What about our dance club?

I guess I should think about it.

"Hey, Mina? You in here?" Momo asked and as soon as she saw me she hugged me.

"You were great Mina-chan!" Momo complimented, I just smiled.

"Thank you, so are you" I have her a thumbs up, she just laughed softly.

"Why are you here? C'mon come with us and celebrate!" Momo cheered.

"Why? We still haven't won yet" I said to her.

"Or maybe you want to celebrate because your hungry again..." I trailed off, she just softly punch my shoulder.

"Hey! Dahyun bought me lunch and I am going to eat it like my whole life depends on it." Momo replied back.

"Okay then peach, I'm going out." I said to her and went out of the bathroom.

Damn that bathroom is stinky...

I was greeted with my members congratulating me and I just responded back with a compliment.

Chaeyoung's PoV

Wow! I've never seen a dance group dance so different before, I like their kind of style!

"That was awesome!" Dahyun screamed, we laughed at her.

"Agreed!" I replied back.

"Did you enjoy it Somi?" I asked her she nodded her head enthusiastically.

"Yes! Thank you for inviting me Chae" Somi said to me and gave me a quick peck, I just smiled at her.

"Ewww, get a room" Dahyun teased.

"So that's how you wanted to play huh?" I smirked a bit.

"Whatever, c'mon let's go and give Momo her lunch" I said changing the subject, cause I played with my mind of what our roasting couple conversation will be and we'll just end up hurt by our words.

"Ha! I won" Dahyun said while following me. Jeez she's childish.

After we got to the back stage we were met with sweaty people but Momo and Mina was not seen.

"Where are they?" I asked.

"Maybe they are--" Dahyun was cutted off with the members congratulating someone.

"Yeah! Yes, you too" Mina returned her compliment with her other members as she walked towards us, I just examine her, is she okay?

"Where Momo?" Dahyun asked.

"The bathroom" Mina pointed out. Dahyun then quickly went to the bathroom.

"Hi Chaeyoung aanndd??" Mina said as she looked at Somi.

"Um her name is Somi" I replied.

"Somi? Nice to meet you" Mina said as she offered her a handshake which Somi replied. Why is she awfully nice?

"M-mina right?" Somi asked as she shook her hands, why is she stuttering?

"How come I didn't see you often?" Mina asked again.

"I was in another school that's why I rarely come here" Somi said.

"I guess you might be quite busy, well thank you for coming to support our school" Mina said to Somi, I just stand there quite shock of Mina being nice.

"Chaeyoung, how'd you know her?" Mina asked.

"Actually she's my childhood friend" I said to her, Mina just nodded.

"And now she's my girlfriend" I continued.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, okay remember when I said that I will not continue this story? Will I didn't and guess what? Nothing...

Thank you for supporting my story though ❤️♥️

I just didn't really know how to continue a chapter because all I do is just put words that's on my head.

And I actually got motivated by those amazing comments to continue this story.

And last thing I will continue this story for now on.