48: End

Chaeyoung's PoV

Today is the day that my best friend is going to get married, and have their company be a success again.

I'm so proud of her, being all responsible and shit.

Sorry for the foul language, but I'm just soo nervous and excited for her.

I smiled at them as they take their vows to each other.

What's the feeling when you get married?

"You may now kissed the bride... And bride" The priest announced, the newlywed couple connect their lips, just lingering there for a good 16 seconds.

I cheered and clapped happily for them as they smiled for us, now I'm gonna enjoy a good wedding cake and a bit of wine.

There's a chef guiding us to the food section, as I was about to grab a plate someone suddenly grabbed my wrist. I rose a brow and looked at the person.

"Uh, how can I help you?" I asked at that certain girl, with pleading eyes.

"Can we have a moment?" Mina asked at me, I just sighed.

"What are you going to do rape me again?" I spat at her, she stiffened on her spot retreating her hands to herself.

"Just wanna have a talk about... That I guess" She said guiltily, I kinda feel bad at her but it's her fault for playing with my feelings. I guess I'm feeling a bit pissy today cuz I can't have that cake.

"Sure" I said to her, she just smiled nervously and lead me somewhere private. Mina straighten her shoulder and looked me straight in the eye.

"I'm sorry..." I raise my brow at her suddenly interested in this conversation, I stayed silent letting her continue.

"I just realize that I was so careless with people I played with their feelings WITHOUT knowing they are human too, I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable and-"

"AND being a total asshole and a fucking bitch to other people" I cutted her sentence with a grin, she just chuckled.

"I guess that too, but what I did was so naive to you... I hope you forgive me but I can't even forgive myself for what I did." She said in a shaky voice, I soften a bit.

"I really owe you big, I'm so sorry" Mina wiped her eyes, and gave me a sad smile. What in a actual world? Am I dreaming? She's being soft with me again!

She looked like an angel with her smiling and especially with this dress she looks like a goddess.

I felt a sparked on my heart, and I find myself lost in her eyes. I struggled to find words inside my head.

"You're so beautiful" I whispered under my breath small enough for her not to hear me.

"What was that?" Mina asked.

"I said I'll think about it, but I think you're forgiven" I smiled at her, her eyes suddenly became bright with what I said.

"Now if you excuse me I got a cake to eat" I heard her chuckled behind me, as I made a beeline with the food section.

Mina's PoV

I feel my shoulders feel a bit light from the talk with Chaeyoung, but still I feel so guilty.

"Mina-chan! You're parents are here!" Sana said to me, wait they what?

"Oh? How come?" I asked her hiding my fear behind my voice.

"I don't know" she shrugged "but they are on a hurry though" She continued.

Knowing them... I think they planned something for my life... Again.

"Yeah, okay" I slide past to her, she just pouted.

"Not even a thank you?"

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes and went outside, saw my parents waiting for me with bags and trunks?

"There you are Sweetheart!" My dad offered me a hugged I just answered them back.

"What's all this?" I asked them, they smiled.

"We're moving to the US again!" My mom smiled at me when I widened my eyes speechless.

"Our daughter must be stunned!" Dad chuckled, there they are again thinking of what's good and bad to me.

"But-"

"No, buts we already packed all your stuff and in a few hours we will go to a hotel that is close to the airport" Mom said to me, I just nodded. I mean... This is what I wanted a new life, but surely I'm gonna missed them.

"Can I say my goodbyes with my friends at least? And why didn't you guys inform me?" I asked them trying not to let my voice show my anger.

"Uh? Surprise!" Dad said to me, for crying out loud.

"I'm gonna go announce this to Momo and Sana okay?" I asked for a permission.

"Yes of course, but make it quick" Mom said to me, I just sighed and went to inform what I was getting too.

This is what I wanted getting a break, getting myself changed for the better.

THE END