28

Chaeyoung's PoV

I woke up, groaning as my alarm clock bursted loudly, out of anger I threw the alarm clock away from me, but its still ringing.

I stand up, picked my alarm clock, opened the door, and throw it somewhere far away from me, it basically landed downstairs or maybe I hitted someone, but I'm too tired to even care.

I slammed my door shut, throw myself to my bed and went to sleep. I don't care what kind of sleeping position I was doing, as long as I could close my eyes and peacefully doze off.

I heard heavy foot steps heading to my room, and I heard my door swung open.

"You fcking dwarf!" Tzuyu said as she throw my alarm clock on my head, I groaned in pain, not from the impact but the alarm clock still ringing loudly on my ear. What kind of clock is this? Why didn't it broke??

I turn my alarm clock off, sit up, and glared at Tzuyu and she glared back.

"What the hell was that for!" I shouted at her, she clicked her tongue.

"You hitted my baby!!" She shouted back, I stare at her confuse at first, baby? I don't remember Yoda having a ba- oh... Gucci..

"Let me sleep!" I said to her, while I plopped myself on my bed along with my blanket. She sighed and closed the door hard. Finally peace.

I heard Tzuyu and Dahyun discussing things outside, I can feel a figure coming to my way.

"Chaeyoung?" Dahyun whispered while kneeling beside me, but I ignored her. She sighed, stand up, and leaved me alone. I peek a bit, and saw her smiling like an idiot. I sighed.

"What is it Dahyun?" I asked her.

"What happened to you last night?" She asked as she sit at my bed.

"I got drunk" I simply said to her, Dahyun shook her head.

"That's not what I mean't" she chuckled and then pause trying to find the right words.

"You know? . . .What happened last night with Mina?" I stiffened as soon as I heard her name and felt myself swallowing my saliva.

"Um, I guess she found me drunk?" I said not telling Dahyun the whole truth.

"And..?" She asked, I was silent for a while and then glared at her, she raised a brow at my sudden emotion.

"Why are you being so nosy? And why do YOU even care?" I said suspiciously, she chuckled at me.

"It's just unusual of the so called 'black swan' to be worried for a stranger like you" Dahyun said to me, Yeah why does she even care?? I didn't even expect her to pick me up with her car, I wished I knew.

Knowing her, she has been called a cold and blunt person, she even has a rumour of having a bipolar disorder, and she likes to mess with people who is a. . . Lowlife. But getting to know her for the past few weeks I just saw something new to her.

Like her gummy smile, being worried, and her being soft? I can't even imagine her being soft, the fearful Mina being feared with students, teachers...some of them, and even some of people in our town.

Is being soft to me?? Lol no I think it's just part of her plan to try and control me, but something is growing inside my soul when I see her or. . .even touching me.

Something or maybe someone was holding her mind to control her decisions, her doings, and even her life. . . Maybe I'm just overly concerned? Nah. . . I think she's just that kind of person.

"Chaeyoung? Hey cub!" Dahyun said as she slapped my cheeks softly, that bring me back to my senses.

"Oh. . .did I spaced out for a while?" She nodded her head, I sighed.

"So, what happened last night?" She continued the subject, memories of the night came crawling to my mind, why did I even do that. . .at least I have an excuse...

"She...just saw me drunk outside the bar, and I guess she pity me? And decided to take care of me?" I said unsure, and yawned, she luaghed at me.

"Ok ok cub, continue whatever you were doing" she said to me, and go out of my room. I stared at the door and then my eyes started closing again.

Mina's PoV

I got home late, but I always wake up early, so here I am having two eye bags with both of my eyes and drinking a hot coffee. I heard my phone ringed upstairs, but it was a different ringtone...My parents.

I abandon my coffee and ran quickly up the stairs unto my room, and saw my phone vibrating. I picked it up and answered it right away.

"Hello! Munchkin" my dad said, I calmed myself down before answering them back.

"Hi, dad!" I faked my enthusiastic tone.

"I have good news for you honey~" My mom said on the other line.

"What is it?" I asked them, but they just chuckled.

"But first, how is school doing?" My mom asked.

"Um, yeah it's been great." I said to them.

"How about you and your boyfriend?" My dad asked, shit I can't tell them that he cheated on me..I wasn't ready for this.

"Yup, we are doing great, still closer than ever, he is sooooo sweet" I said to them hiding my sarcasm in my voice, they just chuckled.

"That is what your mother said to me when we were young." I chuckled at them with a bit of bitterness.

"So how are you guys in your trip?" I asked them.

"We were fine, and those peasants always makes mistakes in our hotel room, it's not even cleaned properly!" My mom complaint.

"And we are going to tell you the good news now"

"What is it?" I asked again.

"Were going home!" My mom and dad said at the time.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So yesterday I heard about the news of Jihyo and Kang Daniel dating, and holy I was shocked and sad but I will support them with all my heart, and I am sorry I didn't update yesterday, it was my first day of school. My new school is amazing I guess, today is the second day of our class and I have already 5 homeworks! Jeez, but this story will continue on.