23

Chaeyoung's PoV

We were hanging out with Somi, Jeongyeon, and Nayeon. Thano's girlfriend insisted Nayeon to go with us, we don't really mind though.

"Hey, Jeon- I mean so called ostrich, how's you and your... girlfriend doing?" Somi teased, Jeong glared at her and Nayeon avoided eye contact with us, I just laughed at them, we were at the cafe near our school, I was seated beside with Somi, while those two love birds was seated in front of us.

I heard the bell ringed on the front door, signalling that there is a person who came in, I looked at that person, Dahyun but she is just standing there looking at an pale old man with a formal uniform, I got curious of who was it, that man ended the call.

"Hey Dad" Dahyun said, oh she's her Dad, I am gonna mind my own business and continue to eat my peice of cherry pie, my mind was somewhere else and those three are talking about random stuff.

"What!" A voice cought my attention, I looked at that person, I saw a surprised Dubu, is she in trouble? And I still can't believe she didn't even noticed us.

"Hey Chaeyoung!" Jeongyeon snapped her fingers in front of my face.

"What are you staring at?" Somi said, I noticed that their attention was on me now.

"Dahyun's here with her father" I said and point my hands on Dahyun's table, they're gaze follows where I was pointing at.

"So?" Nayeon questioned

"I have never seen her father before, since the three of us met each other, she doesn't really like to talk about her family" I explained to them, Nayeon nodded, while the others just stayed silent.

"Maybe you didn't opened up to her about your past?" The bunny girl said to me, the word 'past' got my memories crawled at my back, those horrifying visions that I remembered, I just stared at the scar in my hand.

"Did I said something wrong?" Nayeon said with guilt in her voice, I snapped back to reality.

"What, no...I just have a bad past that I remembered, everything's alright" I forced a smile at her, I'm not really upset with her, it's not her it's just me.

I want to be alone right now, I really need alcohol right now to clear my mind up. I have to make an excuse, I pretend to open my phone, and pretended that I saw an important message.

"Oh shit, I forgot" I slapped my forehead to make it real.

"I really really have to go right now, I have something urgent to do" Liar, I excuse myself and went out, Im so sorry to ditch you guys.

Jeongyeon's PoV

We already finished our food, and there is not a lot to talk to, so we call it a night, I was walking with Nayeon, the air was oddly cold today and very windy

"You know it's getting late" I started off, she looked at me confuse

"Can I drive you home? My car is not that far from here.." I offered, she shook her head.

"No thank you, you already did enough to me" she said, I frowned.

"C'mon please, it's already dark now and very late, I don't want you to go home, without knowing that you aren't safe." I trailed of, she laughs.

"Okay okay fine" she sounded irrated but trying to hide her smile, she looked at me, her brows furrowing cutely and pinched my cheeks.

"Hey!" I laughed at her cuteness.

"Nayeon?" I asked

"Hmm?" She replied

"Do you like someone?" she paused for a moment.

"Yes" with that simple answer, I felt my heart got shotted into pieces.

"Oh okay" I tried to call it off, I noticed her hands are shaking, our hands accidentally brushed against each other, she stiffened for a moment but then calmed down.

I slowly put my hands on hers, feeling the coldness of her skin, but thankfully she responded back.

"Sorry, it's just your hands is shaking I thought you were cold" I said to her awkwardly, she looked at me.

"Yah!" She slapped my shoulder using her other hand.

"Ow, what was that for? You don't want me to warm you up?" I asked her.

"It's not that, it's just so sudden" she squished my hand tightly.

"Thank you" she continued to me, I just smiled at her.

"How about you?" She said to me, I raised a brow.

"Do you like someone?" She asked me, yeah its you.

"Yes, I do like someone, and that person is very special to me." She just nodded, and silence took over the air.

"Why? are you jealous, because I like someone?" I teased her, I saw her widened her eyes.

"I'm so offended" she said sarcastically and putted her hand on her chest, I laughed at her.

"I am too cute for you anyway" she said and flipped her hair, our hands still locked together, I showed her a disgust face.

"Ew, what the heck?" I pretended to cringed, she just glared at me.

Nayeon's PoV

We were walking silently after we bicker to each other.

"There it is!" Jeong said, smiling goofily. She find her keys on her pockets and unlocked the car, she opened the door for me and jogged to the driver's seat, I put my seat belt on.

She started to drive, we were listening to the music. I remembered what happened to the cafe again, guilt started to take over me.

"Hey Jeong? Did I said anything wrong in the cafe with Chaeyoung?" I asked, she thinked for a while.

" Well she said, it's fine, I guess it's just fine" she said to me nonchalantly.

"Ok then" the whole drive was just silence after that, we finally arrived at my place, and she parked her car.

"Thank you, Jeong" I smiled at her, we stare at each other longingly for a while, her face suddenly getting nearer on mine, I just stay still not sure what will happened, it was going nearer and nearer.