33

Chaeyoung's PoV

I heaved my breath in and out, as Mina stared at me under her brows, her brown eyes getting darker to black. I gulped and avoided eye contact with her, she snickered.

"Are you nervous?" Mina teased, I just ignored her my eyes still wondering around the clinic. Where the hell is Dahyun and Tzuyu?! I felt my breath hitched, as she pulled my shirt up more to my chest.

She bit her bottom lip, as she checks my body out, the sight under me was getting me weak, my heartbeat was getting me a little faster than usual, and my head is spinning a bit from nervousness.

"Don't be such a drama queen, we've done this a few times already" She chuckled, I felt wetness coming out down to my core.

"Shit" I muttered under my breath, she started putting a wet kiss above my belly button, and licked it a bit. I shivered at her warm breath hitting my wet skin.

I push her head softly away from me, my face still not facing her and a small red tint covering my cheeks a bit.

"S-stop it" I stuttered, I glanced at her and saw her smirkng at me.

"Oh c'mon, I know your enjoying this" she laughed under her breath, I stiffened as her hands got under skirt and trailed her finger in my under garment.

"Getting excited I see. . " I looked at her embarrassed, and she just threw me a playful grin.

"Mina, p-please..." I trailed off, I gasped with she pushed her thumb my clit.

"Please what?" She asked. I can't do this...

"Stop it" I seriously said to her, she just gave me a confuse look, I pushed her again a bit far from me this time.

"Why?" She kept her hands to her self. I fixed my clothes and sat comfortably, while Mina was just staring at me.

"Why... Why are you even doing this to me?" I asked, tense silence filled the room.

"To be honest, I just don't know" she put her head low.

"Then why me!?" I shouted getting angry at these nonsense, she was silent. I sighed in frustration.

"You just can't control me, I'm not your little toy to play with. . .Mina" I spat at the last word, she was still silent and still hanging her head low.

"I. . . I just can't do this anymore" I said to her, she was still staring at the floor, thick silence was suffocating me.

"I have a girlfriend, and if your just playing around with my body, then go find someone else to bother." I spatted at her, why do I feel so guilty saying that? It's the right choice, and the only way to get her away now.

Mina's PoV

I stand up and gave her a plastic smile that I always use to my parents, I know it look genuine, I only use it to hide my REAL feelings.

"Okay, Thank you for your time for me. . . I guess" I whispered the last words, she just looked at me with those confuse eyes I turned my back from her and head out.

"I have a girlfriend" "Stop it!" Those words swirled into my mind over and over again, I didn't know we're my legs is going to take me out but I don't care, as long as I don't get to see her.

I opened the back door to the garden, and sat at the farthest bench as possible, I don't care if I get trouble or not as long as I could get the pain out of my chest I will be okay, pain? Why do I feel pain?

I didn't feel pain, when I broke up with Bambam, I didn't feel pain when my parents left me (for their time of their own), and I didn't feel pain when I have false rumors, but I felt pain when I heard HER say she was taken by someone else and not me.

I felt warm liquid flowed down my cheeks, I wiped it away but it kept falling, why am I feeling like this, Ive never felt so broken before, I feel so weak, I just wanted to DIE.

I'm so fucking vulnerable!!

I sniffed and wiped my eyes again, "You can't just control me, I'm not your little toy. . . Mina" her voice rang through my head I am slowly becoming a monster like my parents, I stand up, screamed and punched a wall hard while crying abnormally.

I punched the wall again and again with only one hand, until it bleeds the pain it's still not enough, I was about to take a punch again but. . .

"Mina!" I heard someone called for me. I looked at that person Jihyo...

"I've been looking for you anywhere!" Jihyo scoffed and stared at me before realizing that I-

"Are you okay, you look like a mess!" I bit my lip to hold my tears, she study me for a bit and widened her eyes.

"Oh my God, your bleeding!" I flinched and hid my hands behind my back, she grabbed my wrist hardly and brought it in front of me so she could see it clearly.

"Why- did someone hurt you?" She asked worriedly, I guess so. . . I shook my head.

"Then why is your hand bleeding?" She asked, I stayed silent.

"Did you hurt yourself?" I stiffened, I can't hold it anymore. I hugged her and broke down on her shoulders. She hugged me back.

"Shh shh, it's okay I'm here. . . I'm here" hearing her comforting tone made me even cry harder,  I don't deserved it.

"You can tell me everything, it's okay I won't mind" Jihyo assured, I nodded and composed myself.

"It's just some personal issues I guess, I just need to drop myself for a bit" I explained

"And I just need some time to think with my doings." I continued, she hummed. I hugged her again she responded back.

"Hey, Jihyo?"

"Hmm"

"Thank you"