14

Chaeyoung's PoV

I'm a blushing mess right now and I could still her feel her fingers brushing on my lips, why am I weak when it comes with her!? As I recall what happened ago. Her breath on my ears and her long slender fingers. God forgive me but somehow I wanted more.

I washed my face and look at my reflection, I inhaled deeply and exhaled softly.

I wanted that eyes only for mine, those loving smiles that always makes me feel calm, the way she scrunched her nose when she laughs, and those lips....those lips that I want to own.

I'm a fool that I didn't noticed such things about her, but then again I'm not good enough to be hers.

I sighed what are you thinking Chaeyoung why are you being selfish? Why would you date a girl like her? She's heartless, mean, arrogant, and cold. She's not for you. My anxiety is killing my mind or thoughts maybe both.

I quickly composed myself before going out. I was heading to the bus stop but a luxurious car was coming on my way and slowed down driving like my walking pace. The windows scrolled down.

"Can I drive you home?" A familiar voice asked me

"what do you want Mina?" I said coldly.

"Are you still upset about what happened a while ago?" She snorted. I glared at her.

"No! I don't want to play your stupid ass games right now Mina!" I shouted at her.

She sighed "that's why I'm asking you if I could drive you home....." She trailed off shit why do I feel so guilty all of a sudden.

"Ugh fine sure I'll let you...but no funny games okay?" As she hear that she smiled delighted to my answer.

"Come in!" She smiled at me and scrolled up the window. I can't believe I'm doing this.

I go inside and put my seatbelt on it was silence for a while the radio was only the sound. She coughed that earned my attention I then looked at her.

"So...where do you live?" She asked me.

"I live on the dorm that is near with a famous restaurant" I simply said. She nodded and felt her hand going to my left leg I flinched

"H-hey I said no funny business!" I said stuttering why the fuck did I stutter? I mentally facepalm myself.

"Sorry it's just a little habit of mine" she smirked at the rear mirror I gulped. She is caressing my thighs I tried to get rid of her hand but when I tried to get rid of her hands, her hands go up to my upper thigh. I bite my lips as I try not to moan. My head was staring at the window so she would not see that I was really red.

My head was spinning and I let my guard down I softly whimpered at the pleasure she is giving me I can feel her smirk.

"Are you enjoying your self there Chaengie?" Dear lord now we are giving nicknames? I can't take this anymore. I softly moaned in agreement. I can feel her hand going up to my toned stomach.

"Mmm so strong" she moaned in delight as her hand was exploring my stomach. I moaned again as she find my weak spot she noticed my reaction and she pinched my weak spot softly.

"Aahh o-oh look w-we aah here" I said stuttering as she continued caressing it.

"Oh what a shame" she teased me

"It was only getting started" she continued is she persuading me to continue what we were doing?

I hastily unlocked my seatbelt and she grabbed my wrists

"Uh no where not done yet" I gulped she turned off the car and sat on my lap her hands on my cheeks and she was caressing it. Her dark orbs piercing into mine. She looked at me for a while and attacked my lips it didn't take long for me to answer back. We were making out seeking for dominance but I somehow won.

Our tongue was fighting intensely with each other sharing saliva between our tongue. We were moaning from the pleasure we were giving one another. My mouth traveled down to her jaw, unto her neck just licking at it not wanting to put a hickey.  I could feel myself unbuttoning her blouse.

"Oh God" she gasped. Inside the car can be heard a slopping noise from my tongue and Mina's moans. Our hands traveling from each others body her hands was under my shirt exploring and finding my weak spots I just moaned when she finds one and I was busy sucking her pulse point.

But a phone suddenly ringed Mina groaned as she got her phone from her bag still sitting in my lap

"yeah don't worry I'm almost there.....I thought I could have something to eat" she smirked at me as she said those sentence I blushed a bit

"yeah yeah sure okay bye" she then hang up the phone.

"Sorry my helper was just worried as to why I'm late" she said to me innocently and got off me. I nodded and fixed myself.

"Okay I guess I should get going now" I said to her and got out of the car still a blushing.

Mina's PoV

What the heck just happened? And why the hell did I do that? This is so not me after a quick hooky with someone I just leave them and don't meet them ever again but why did I did it to her again? What are you doing with my mind Son Chaeyoung? I started the engine and drove away from her dorm.

I looked at the rear mirror and saw her hesitating for a bit before opening and entering to her dorm. I was driving silently only listening with the music when my car was distant enough I decided to text her for a bit.

Mina: did you have fun?

There was no message for a while

Chaeyoung: fuck you

I just chuckled at her response.