37

Mina's PoV

I prepared my position with Momo beside me.

"Let's start with the first chorus, now everyone get ready and let's get started!" Sungyeon shouted, I nodded my head and prepared for the practice.

Well Sungyeon only watch us dance, she study our appearance, emotions, and our movements. She is already a graduate here but she still wants to help the dance club, which actually helped a lot.

The principal allowed her to help us, only if she could be or use as a substitute teacher. The music then blasted and we then started to move, loud cheers was filled the gym with the mix of our music.

"Go Chaeyoung!!" A student shouted, hearing her name caused me to curiously looked at the basketball game, I saw Chaeyoung running around dribbling a ball and shoots it, louder cheers then filled the room as she succesfully shoot the ball at the ring.

I gulped, damn why is that little beast so fucking HOT, when she's sweating and all WET!? And why is she so damn cute and sexy at the same time. . . What the hell Mina!? focus!

My body move to the beat like I want to, but just the way I move is a bit lousy. In the corner of my eye some of our members made a few mistakes. I know that I don't normally make mistakes in the dance but--

"Okay, okay stop the music" Sungyeon said then her assistant stopped the music, she looked at me and Momo with a sighed, she walked closer to us.

"Are you guys okay? You two looked a bit distracted" Sungyeon asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. . I'm still learning more about this choreography, so don't worry about me" I simply said to her , she nodded her head and looked at Momo with her raise brow.

"Yeah, I guess me too" She quickly said, She's such a bad liar.

"I have never seen you get distracted at a dance practice before, are you really okay?" Sungyeon asked again, Momo just nodded.

"Jeez, yes I'm fine, Im just thinking about that new restaurant that recently opened "Momo said, Sungyeon just chuckled.

"Of course, the only thing that can get you distracted is food" Momo and I chuckled at Sungyeon, I then noticed that Momo again was staring at someone, so I looked at where she's staring.

Oh she's staring at that pale girl, I assume she's Chaeyoung's close friend becuase I always saw her with Chaeyoung.

. . .

Wait why is she staring at that certain girl?. . . I smirked I guess Momo considers that girl as her food. . .

"Earth to Momo?" I snapped my fingers infront of her face, she looked at me.

"C'mon get ready, and if your thinking about you're FOOD, we can go out to that restaurant and hang out" I said to her, she smiled.

"Sounds nice" she said to me, the music then started playing and moved our body without getting distracted. We successfully finished the first chorus with a couple of tries but it was worth it.

Then the ball came bouncing to me, I picked it up and just stare at it.

"I'll go get it." A familiar voice said and I quickly indentified it, Chaeyoung I saw her jogging her way to us. She batted her head left and right, I guess she's finding the ball.

I went up to her and tapped her shoulder, she turned around to look at me and then widened her eyes.

"Are you looking for this?" I asked her, she just nodded.

"y-yeah" Then an awkward silence was filled between us, she looked at the ball and back to me.

"Oh, uh yeah here you go" I said handing out the ball, she just nodded.

"Uhm thanks" She took the ball and walked away from me, what the hell was that? Why am I so fucking awkward? Ugghhh I look like a kid who just confessed to their crush. This is so embarassing.

I heard Momo laughed behind me and put her arm on my shoulder.

"Oh my god, you looked like an idiot right there" she laughed at me, I just glared at her.

"Says a girl who doesn't even know what representative means" I said to her, she stop laughing and smiled at me in embarrassment.

"So are we gonna go out like we used too?" She changed the subject, I just hummed in agreement.

"Okay great, I'll call Sana to hang with us" Momo said to me.

"And I have to announce something while we eat" she continued.

"Why can't you just tell me?" I asked, she sighed.

"I just want you two to hear it together" She said and opened her bottle to drink water.

Chaeyoung's PoV

I retreat back to our space, and awkwardly sat beside Tzuyu who was doing nothing, she then looked at me

"What took you so long?" Tzuyoda asked.

"I. . . I do not want to talk about it" I said to her as I played with the ball for a bit.

"I bought us water!" Dahyun tossed me one, I catched the water bottle and I completely abondoned the ball, I just shrugged at it.

"You have 5 more minutes of break time" Our coach announced, I opened my water and dranked it almost to quickly, me being a complete stupid bitch choked at my own goddamn water.

"Chae, Sheesh calm down" Dahyun said as she rubbed my back softly, I just nodded and heard the coach blew his whistle, I stand up and stretch.

"Come on let's win this" I said to them, they just nodded and stood up as well. We started the game, and the ball was on the other team.

But our other member stole it and passed it to Tzuyu. Tzuyu went for three but it was soon blocked, the game got intense as we were just defending and tried to score.

The ball was with me, I passed it to Dahyun and I went around getting close to the ring, she then passed it to me.

Bingo. . .

I was about to shoot it but I heard a loud groan coming from the dance club, I missed the ring, the ball bounced going to my opponent, she shoot it, and got a score.

I groaned and looked at the noise who distracted me, I gasped seeing Mina on the floor bleeding.

--------------------------------------------------------

Question; (cause I'm bored)
What do you think is my age based on my vocabulary?