20

Mina's PoV

I was left there dumbfounded by the one and only Son Chaeyoung, and she leave me here like nothing ever happened, she just picked her book that she needs and carry on with her business, while me I just stared at her while she just walked away.

"I thought you were going to study from the surprise test in biology" she said to me her back still facing me but  I can feel her smirk forming on her face, I just stood there still shock for what had occurred moments ago.

I touched my mouth still feeling the sensation of her body and lips pressed on mine. She's not what I really thought she would be, I thought she would be an easy one to dominate but I under estimated her, that small body of hers was so firm and strong just the way I liked it.

Guess we will fight for who tops and who's the boss. I grinned at the thought of her being the top, somehow makes me feel excited? I can't... I have gone too far from messing with her, and I can't let my parents know about my doings in school...

I just don't want to ruin my parents hard work for my reputation and be disappointed with me, I have been trying to satisfy them with my achievements in school but it was still not enough so they build a reputation in school for being the "hottest school girl in the academy", after they did that I have to change my personality too so it could match the reputation.

Don't worry I got used to their strictness and punishments if I made a mistake. I have to get far to her, it has gone enough but when I think of leaving her...my whole chest dropped and my heart got stinged. I put my hands on my chest gripping it, what is this feeling, inside of me??

I stand up abandoning my study, so I could avoid Chaeyoung. I was heading through the door and I could feel her gaze on my back, I stopped for a moment and glanced at her, we locked eyes for a couple of minutes before opening the library door. I sighed all I need to do now is avoid her.

Chaeyoung's PoV

Mina got out to the library with a gloomy aura, I smirked did she feel that humiliated for embarrassing her? To be honest I started liking her for a bit she's not that bad after all, I smiled I should study now don't want to fail this year.

Time Skip.

I stretched my arms for sitting and consecrating far too long. I slapped my face feeling bright and happy.

"What's with that idiotic mood Chaeng?" Tzuyu said staring at me filled with disgust plastered all over her face, wow just wow.

"Can't you be happy with me for once?" I said to her.

"Happy?, Happy for what?" She said teasing me.

"I hate you" I mumbled she just chuckled at me, it's our free time today there was a sudden meeting for the student councils and teachers, Dahyun was practicing playing piano for the choir on Sunday, well there is nothing left for me to do but to train with Jeong.

Speaking of her lately I haven't seen her for the past few days when she met with Nayeon, I wonder why...eh whatever.

I opened the training room and then sat down at a chair just beside my locker, I looked around at the training room suddenly feeling of Paranoia got into my mind, it feels so empty and different compared to a crowded students who watches their crushes train, well mostly me they always watched me train.

One time a student came to the ring while we were sparing and that student almost got hit by my opponent, after that incident they do not allow students to come into the training room if needed to.

My gut tells me something is off, it feels like someone or something was watching me here as I prepared my things for my training, I shivered at the thought that a creep is watching me.

Someone tapped my shoulder I flinched getting ready to attack that person behind me but made me calm down by hearing a girl's voice.

"Long time no see Chaeyoung".

Mina's PoV

"Hey I heard there was a new student who came back, plus she is soooo pretty" Sana said to me while dreaming about her.

"Wait I thought you already have a victim?" I said to her.

"Eh I don't know she's pretty hard to get." She replied back.

"What!?, I can't believe you already gave up, who knows maybe that person is gonna be yours forever" I teased her but I saw a tint of red on her face.

"Wait...are you blushing?" I said to her with an excited tone.

"Um no it's just a bit hot today" she said that and coughed to hide her blush.

"And no I will not give up on her." She continued confidently I just laughed at her.

"I'm gonna get going now I have to prepare the dance club" I said walking away while waving at her.

"Yeah okay see you later Penguin!" Sana said while waving back at me.

I past through the empty hallway up to our dance club, I opened the door still not used to going here alone, I always tag Momo along to prepare with me but not now, she has been busy for the past few days by her family issues.

I sit down on the floor my back leaning against the wall, why am I sad when I think about me leaving Chaeyoung, normally when I leave someone I didn't care but this new feeling swirling on my mind and heart is killing me.

I stand up and prepare for the practice, I don't like her right?

So sorry that I didn't update yesterday, I still have to get use to working solo and for a fresh start I decided I should change the book  cover, and I added another character that will build barriers to the Michaeng relationship. Hope you like the book cover😊😊